32nd time. The Dong.

For the 32nd time sportsfans. Dong. Meet him at Tonys little airplane place and completed yet another trade.

Tony was there too, and he got some nice stuff from Elmo. A good old fashioned southern Ontario semi 4 way trade.

Yeah, I was thinking he was being a tad over nice to you. I should have kept the "hat".

Now why would YOU want a Phantom drivers hat! :thumbsup: I'll send you pics of it every now and then :thumbsup: Oh heck,lets start now :)

helmet3.jpg

Oh boy...... what have I done...... Opened another can of worms!!!!!

The Mods will be busy on this post!!!!!

Shawn and Tony are going to have to have a match......... Chicken wire and bars....... This should be on Pay per view.

First one with purple nads gets the Hat!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Oh boy...... what have I done...... Opened another can of worms!!!!!

The Mods will be busy on this post!!!!!

Shawn and Tony are going to have to have a match......... Chicken wire and bars....... This should be on Pay per view.

First one with purple nads gets the Hat!!!!!!!

:)

Don't need a match,I have the hat already! :whistle:

I am quite used to fighting in and around bars. Both sides. :thumbsup: Bring IT OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Tony I found some VF-11 1/72 scale Phantom decals if you need them they are yours. But I am still going to have to hurt you. ;)

I am quite used to fighting in and around bars. Both sides. :cop: Bring IT OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Tony I found some VF-11 1/72 scale Phantom decals if you need them they are yours. But I am still going to have to hurt you. ;)

Any time your ready Big Bad and Bald.

You'll never catch me,I'll be up and down you so fast and gone you'll never know what hit ya :thumbsup::crying2: I'll even do a little tap dance for ya on that bald head of yours :crying2:

Trying to stay warm......winter has arrived in Dixie, complete with snow & ice....jeez......

A little north of us, State Troopers have reported 1" of ice caused by sleeting conditions.

Think I'll crank up the 'ol electric blanket to "broil" tonight....

Good to go,

Jim

Trying to stay warm......winter has arrived in Dixie, complete with snow & ice....jeez......

A little north of us, State Troopers have reported 1" of ice caused by sleeting conditions.

Think I'll crank up the 'ol electric blanket to "broil" tonight....

Good to go,

Jim

I guess it must be a State wide emergency eh! :thumbsup: