I thought about my previously mentioned Royal Navy Swift and I can't be certain that it wouldn't violate the 10% rule, so I've got an even older one in the stash that can be called to duty:

OpMusketeerbox.jpg

I'm thinking of a 56 Squadron F.2 involved in Operation Musketeer. Grey/green camo with yellow and black stripes might look quite sexy.

Just gave the parts a wash and it doesn't look good. The starboard wing has a warp in it, and since it's one piece and thick it will not straighten easily if at all. I'll probably do it wheels-up and hope that an in-flight pose can help hide it.

Why not just change wings ? It is a whiff

Possibly, but I had this urge for an Operation Musketeer job and I would like to see it through. But one of these days I'll put delta wings on a Hunter just to see Wooksta's reaction! :)

• 5 months later...

Another one that won't get done in time. Left it too late to try to find suitable decals, a 50s Hunter would have been good but there seems to have been a run on them, Toronto is pretty well dry on that score. Oh well, she should be ready for Silly Week, warped wing and all!