Correction-- Over 400+ kits/decalS/conv FS (planes/auto/tank/ship/copt

• 4 weeks later...
Updated with some cuts in prices. need to move most of this stuff out of here by the end of the month.

Decals- if you want a pile, make an offer for a big batch and we'll definately go from there.

If you are a Southern California local and would like to do a bulk pickup (discounted futher) I will certainly consider it.

The only kits I would prefer not to break from my pricing on are all $14 and up, even with the aforementioned bulk order.

thank you,

can you email me a list of what you have left, please.

Thanks

rick

Sfspatches@aol.com

Bro i want this FUJIMI 30011 R1:48 Northlop F-5A Freedom Fighter Opened $5, how much the shipping cost to singapore? just post what 1/48 aircraft left. thanks

first class to sing shoudlnt be terrible. message me tonight on email (theoneandonlyfinn@yahoo.com) and ill get you a quote.

• 2 weeks later...

I came here on a recommendation from Armorama. Best recommendation Ive had for anything in a long time.

You guys have been courteous, fair, and excellent.

I want to thank everyone who has purchased a kit (or 2, or for some of you, 10 or more).

If my father in law decides to sell any more kits (the rest he has are Hasegawa F15s and F4s in 1/48th and a few random 1/32s)

I will come back in this selling forum and update here.

Getting your kits has granted the opportunity frankly for my fiancee and I to help her parents (one disabled with alzheimers) to

pay their car repairs, electric bill, gas bill, water bill, and even helped to keep the mortgage out of foreclosure.

That was a LOT of kits (admittedly I had multiples of most of these- a total of 479 kits from the last talley averaging about $11 per kit)

Thanks again so much for being great customers,

and I really, really hope you enjoy the stuff my soon-to-be father in law never really could.

Brandon Finnigan

• 2 years later...

For those who remember me, I was selling a large part of my father-in-laws collection. With his condition deteriorating, we are selling off the rsst of what he has. I will be updating the original post to reflect what he currently has, same rules apply as before.

• 2 weeks later...

Orders confirmed TONIGHT/early monday paid via paypal will ship out tomorrow AM.

I will be checking orders early AM as well.

I haven't had time to update the list modified earlier this morning, please do not messaage me on "how about yada yada for all of these combined"- please rate decals individually in case any on your wishlist have already sold.

Thanks,

Brandon Finnigan

Edited by theoneandonlyfinn