Correction-- Over 400+ kits/decalS/conv FS (planes/auto/tank/ship/copt

as a heads up USPS is the CHEAPEST route as they charge by the weight, not by the box.

Also more kits being shipped out for today, even if i havent messaged you if you sent your MO by tomorrow youll probably have your kit shipped out no later than friday.

oh, and yes of course my bidaily bump

Hi There theoneandonlyfinn-post 1592514!

I am interested in 5 of your kits. Please contact me direct at imtelly@izoom.net I always have trouble going through the board. I will reply asap Thanks much for your comeback!

Telly

Hey Brandon---Still waiting for your call-back as per our conversation Mon. 763-263-2412 Thanks again!

Telly

*UPDATED w/ four most recent sales*

Tom is sorting through the remainder of his collection now to see if theres anything left he wants to part with...looks like he has a mig phantom killer by fujimi and possibly a few more phantoms.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far from me. Ive had no issues with MOs/bad adresses/etc. Another round of 12 shipments goes out today so anyone whos MOs were sent a few days ago, if you havent heard back from me i apologize but i will gladly issue you your del confirmation number (just email me @ theoneandonlyfinn@yahoo.com)

Thanks again!

Merry Christmas everyone.

I am available all through the holiday to answer questions, photograph kits, respond to emails..so if youve had problems pming me (its been full quite frequently, i apologize), theres plenty of space and room.

Have a safe holiday with you and your families