Correction-- Over 400+ kits/decalS/conv FS (planes/auto/tank/ship/copt

nighttime bump- i will be away from a computer probably for the next 24-48 hrs, my new cell still hasnt been activated so if there are ANY kits you are currently curious about, i will be checking my mail throughout the night, tonight is the perfect time to make an inquiry!

I am back to regular internet access, but i need to update my list of available kits being that about another 8 kits have sold that i dont think ive struck off the existing list...

Happy to hear from five ARC users today who have received their kits as described....anyone else still inquiring on shipping status PLEASE email me (if its gone out ive got your conf# for you, if not all remaining shipments for this week will go out Friday, January 2nd)

*updated with recent sales*

Glad to see everybodys satisfied with the kits. awful lot for the new year to work on!

Hey Brandon!

Got my 2 kits today. Thanks for the great service. I wish we could have done a little more dealing? If you still have all the kits I talked to you about earlier, maybe we can still make a deal/ Thanks again!

Telly