Printable modern aircraft carrier deck section

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thank you.

I'd be happy to work on a runway as well (request from earlier in the post), if someone will get me good ref pics - markings included.

I'm good at PhotoShop, but I don't have the military experience.

Mike

If you want markings/ photos, try Google Earth.

- Brad :worship:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
darthspud said:
Hi,

New to the forum, but i'm trying to find 1/72 of all of the carrier and tarmac downloads, HELP!!!

I'm also trying to get guidance on HAS construction in 1/72 USAF/RAF/USN in particular.

Thanks

All of the downloads are here: https://spaces.hightail.com/space/7UNLYEEs21

Edited by mgrandison
Broken Link
  • 9 months later...
All of the downloads are here: http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/1489594...ing.html?rnd=58

They work best using the Safari browser. Ignore previews and just go to download.

- Mike

Mike,

Not sure if it's my choice(s) of browser or what (I tried Firefox & Chrome) and was told on every download link I clicked that the "File link you requested was not valid". Anyhow, the printable/downloadable tarmac, carrier deck, and helo pads would be a huge help...any way you could email/post a workaround for the broken links?

Thanks!

Jay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The reason he has taken them down is here, see the link, there are a couple on page one however.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....84516&st=20

"I'm currently working to have these designs professionally printed and offered for sale. As a result of this agreement, I've had to take down the free high resolution versions.

5 of the most popular decks are now available here: 3 Wire Design and Custom Deck Designs are also available through 3 Wire Design. The Decks are also available at Spruebrothers (Search: "Decks") (FlyingMule is currently in the works).

I'll will repost some lower resolution samples in a few days. If you send me a PM request with what you need, I can email you that deck as a courtesy. I'm sorry to take them down, but they've been posted to download for over a year now. Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,

Mike "

Hope that helps you.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

As part of my agreement to have the decks printed, I had to take down the original files. I did have them posted for well over a year, so ask if a friend has them downloaded.

Please send me a PM of the files you need. I'll see what I can find in the archives and email them to you as a courtesy. Note that I didn't archive all of the files, but I'll do my best to help.

The decks are available directly from www.3WireDesign.com: http://www.3wiredesign.com/Logo-Flightdecks.html Ask Justin at 3 Wire Design about any/all of your custom projects. Justin is a great guy and is always happy to help. Make sure you checkout the Logo Decks that incorporate Unit Insignias. The decks are also offered through SprueBrothers.com and FlyingMule.com. They are professionalyl printed onto both foamcore and styrene.

Just a note, I do think that the new decks are a great improvement and look much better and more realistic than the first ones. WWII Decks are also in the works and well be available soon.

Thanks for understanding,

Mike

Any luck on the job front yet Mike?

Nothing solid yet. Only a little bit of freelance. I'm sure I'll land something before too much longer. Thanks for asking.

- Mike

Here's a little preview of the new WWII Surfaces. These are still in progress. Feedback is welcomed.

Concrete Hardstand (Allied or Axis)

WWII_Concrete_Sample.jpg

Wood Plank Hardstand (Luftwaffe)

WWII_WoodPlanks_Sample.jpg

US Navy Carrier Deck

WWII_US_Carrier_Sample.jpg

We'll also be able to incorporate unit insignia/logos.

Edited by mgrandison
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello,

does anyone have those printable decks in their computer? Seems that i have lost mine during hdd change. Im looking for the whole thing (1/72, 1/48 etc. and also the helo decks).

PM me please if someone has these.

Best wishes,

C.

PM sent

• 2 months later...

Just a little heads up on line thickness. On the "ladder lines", the wide lines are exactly 3 times as wide as the thin lines. Measured myself (on which carrier I forget, I cruised on 7 different CV's in my 20 years) just to make sure my flight deck diorama's were accurate. :whistle:

Tracy

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...