With the amount of wiring and other plumbing in this thing is it actually going to fly??????

Nice work Ted. Very impressive

Regards

Andrew :bandhead2:

Andrew,

After the pre-flight, and start up sequence, I KNOW THAT THIS AIRCRAFT WILL LIFT TO A HOVER! Ted, FANTASTIC! Your attention to detail is incredible. Your work is an inspiration.

David

Ted,

How many hours did you spent on that. The details are just unbelievable. Top notch modeling.

I remember looking at your helo on scale rotor and asking myself..."how does he do that" That rocks!!!!

Great job my friend.

Oliver

Cant believe I missed this.

I spent a long time looking through your photos last night and am really impressed at your craftmanship, just awesome.

Are you able to paste the img link (bottom url) so that the pics come up with the post, rather than click on each individual one? No biggie tho.

I will definately be following along with this one for sure!

Cheers

Anthony

• 1 year later...

Hi Ted

I'm impressed with the beautifull plumbing you do, and even more with the wiring.

You take care to make each connector.

For the wiring, where do you find these small wires you use ? and how do you attach the wires together ?

You made this work so good it's hard to imagine it's not 1/10

Norbert

I would love to know what kind of wire you used for the white wiring. Have been searching for something to replicate that kind of bundled wiring for a while but can't find anything thin enough.

Oh and beautiful work by the way, it looks quality :coolio:

Tom

Hi Ted

I'm impressed with the beautifull plumbing you do, and even more with the wiring.

You take care to make each connector.

For the wiring, where do you find these small wires you use ? and how do you attach the wires together ?

You made this work so good it's hard to imagine it's not 1/10

Norbert

Thank you Norbert,

For the wiring i use Detail Master . they have small wire and fittings. i used detail wire code # DM 1101 , i took a bunch of wire together then took some pieces of single wire and twisted them to make wire ties.

Thanks.

Ted.

I would love to know what kind of wire you used for the white wiring. Have been searching for something to replicate that kind of bundled wiring for a while but can't find anything thin enough.

Oh and beautiful work by the way, it looks quality :jaw-dropping:

Tom

Thank you Tom,

I was checking out your Blackhawk nice job. Detail Master should work for you also.

Ted.

Ted,

That is some amazing stuff!

All of the valves, switches, painting,weathering...very clean work.

Even the zip ties around the wire bundles look ultra-realistic.

heatercloset1.jpg

Chinookcockpitavionics001.jpg

I know you're an electrical lineman, so your work on up on the poles must be spectacular!

Pete Brown