What do you want to build in 2009?

I want to build, in no particular order

1/72 Academy F-18A

1/72 Hasegawa F-14 that I won in the test raffle, Thanks Breadboard

1/72 Fujimi F-4 that I won in the Raffle, Thanks Phantom

1/72 Academy C-377

Well beyond that... I havent thought about it.

Aaron

The following in 1/48

Academy JAS-39 Gripen

Academy Su-27 Flanker

Hasegawa SH-3H Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept Rescue 5 scheme (so scared to try this)

Revell B-1B with PE burner cans and a touch of resin :D

To be honest the Sea King LASD variant intimidates me a bit so it'll probably be the last kit I so I have time to get my sea legs back.

I never plan builds in advance, usually just grabbing something from the stash/decal binders as the spirit moves me.

I will be building a 1/72 Revell F-22A for sure in the coming year though.

cool...

# 1/32 Su-27 - finish this bird with the base diorama

# 1/32 Su-34 - progressing on this scratchbuilding project and maybe, just maybe, finish at the end of the year

# 1/32 ... Israel F-15C or F-15I or Mirage IIIC or F-4E or EAF MiG-21 yom kippur war or Su-27 ukranian with linden hill decals ( still thinking what bird start it next year )

Rafael Winter

I hope to finish my F-14B converted from an A

my whif SU-27UB in USN markings (whif GB)

I also hope to atleast get another F-14 (A/B/D) doesnt matter which one i just have to choose the markings that suit me

Same here- I'd like to build ANYTHING in 2009. And that includes finishing a few I've still got in progress.

jb

LOL!....you know..I absolutely love this board. I thought I was the only one. I started about 5 new ones, but didn't finish ONE.

;)

In know specific order:

Works in Progress that need to be finished:

1. 1:72 F-18 FSD #1 - Hasegawa
  2. 1:72 F/A-18A 'd Skunk - Hasegawa
  3. 1:72 HH-60J, USCG - Italeri HH-60/Fireball conversion
  4. 1:72 F/A-18F VF-103 - Hasegawa
  5. 1:72 L-39C 'Wild Child' - Eduard
  6. 1:72 HV-22 Ospery, USCG What if - Testors
  7. 1:72 RQ-1 Preadtor - Acc Min
  8. 1:144 HC-130H Hercules, USCG - Mincraft

Edited by Matt Shropshire
  • 5 weeks later...

Well:

Revell 1/144th C-17, atleast 12 of them.

1/144th B-52G or H. I'll take what I can get.

1 each of the Thunderbirds, all 1/72. One 1/48 T-38

2 A-10 1/48th, Spandahlem & Myrtle Beach markings.

Maybe 1/48 A-7 in Myrtle Beach markings.

EDIT: Wishful thinking-)

Edited by CCAMXS

I like to change subjects so for this year only what-if/fantasy stuff

-A couple of Full Metal Panic dioramas using better say improving the Mode-Lock kits (both dios related to the first episodes of FMP & FMP:TSR and if they release the Venom then I'll put on some Hermajistan stuff too)

-Assembling some resin figures from anime & manga characters and casting new ones since none is going to make them or if someone released them now are OOP,hard to find or away from the original character lines.I'm planning to make only supporting characters from Pani Poni Dash,Inuyasha,They Are My Noble Masters,Ranma,School Rumble,Kare Kano,Black Lagoon and so on

-Various Ace Combat builds and finally I will try to put on some of my "mind-design" aircraft concepts.

:sunrevolves:

Luigi

I like to change subjects so for this year only what-if/fantasy stuff

-A couple of Full Metal Panic dioramas using better say improving the Mode-Lock kits (both dios related to the first episodes of FMP & FMP:TSR and if they release the Venom then I'll put on some Hermajistan stuff too)

-Assembling some resin figures from anime & manga characters and casting new ones since none is going to make them or if someone released them now are OOP,hard to find or away from the original character lines.I'm planning to make only supporting characters from Pani Poni Dash,Inuyasha,They Are My Noble Masters,Ranma,School Rumble,Kare Kano,Black Lagoon and so on

-Various Ace Combat builds and finally I will try to put on some of my "mind-design" aircraft concepts.

:sunrevolves:

Luigi

Sounds good. Just remember, only aviation-related subjects are eligible for the GB. :thumbsup: