Now THAT would be great. Using regular decals on these kits can be a major PITA when there are thousands of raised rivets on the surface...!

AH-64 stencils/generic sheet, please? I get goosebumps every time I think of the "United States Army" decals on the tails and the almost inevitable silvering involved...

István

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Now THAT would be great. Using regular decals on these kits can be a major PITA when there are thousands of raised rivets on the surface...!

AH-64 stencils/generic sheet, please? I get goosebumps every time I think of the "United States Army" decals on the tails and the almost inevitable silvering involved...

István

Something else that would be nice to see is 1/35 UH-1N with modern USMC markings. Nobody has done them in this scale and it doesn't look like the usual manufacturers are planning on doing them either.

Thank you

Dave

• 2 years later...

Any updates on the Helo stencils?

Oddly enough I too would love some 1/35th Chinook ones, I actually started drawing a decal sheet for the 1/35th RAF chinooks a while back but never got them finished,

here is what I had got done, would have included different squadrons and markings, as well as normal stencils.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/taylortony/modelling/Chinookupdatespoiled.jpg

Edited by TonyT