33rd time. The Dong

Here we go again. Trying to keep these trades public.......except Elmo had to work today and Tony is wussing out about a couple snow flakes. :thumbsup:

So it was just Don and I. At Air support hobbies. Not only did I get a very nice deal but Colin (Air support #2 guy) earned some good money off of Don. I think Don got a pretty good deal from that place. Decal selection is a little smaller today.

Edited by phantom
Hey Tony, we waited. Don had enough time to go through the entire store and cleared out a lot of really nice modern decals. Did you get dug out yet?

Yea we're out now finally! Now it freekin snowing again!!!!!!!!!!! Have to work in the morning too B)

giving a shout out for DonG too,,,,,the kits came today,,,,,and just the decals were almost worth the price by themselves (honey, the plastic was almost free, I swear it)

pleasure trading with you Don

Rex

I can do that. I'll start driving now!!! :thumbsup:

I did Alabama to 80 km from Tonys in a day. Might take you 2 days if you do not stop for washroom breaks. Have any NASA special driving pants?

Well first!

you must wrestle the Grizzly on the ice!!!

CanadaFlagGirl01.jpg

Then you must track down the Great Red Squirrel!

GIJoeSquirrelHunting.jpg

Then you must catch the illusive Canadian Snipe..

113(1)-01Funny_Image.jpg

Last but not least! You must kiss the Gay Moose..

moose.jpg

Did I miss anything Shawn?

Tony,

You forgot to tell them that Betty likes tongue.....

I would think that Ric and Roy are Honourary members...... All you need is a big heart and a sense of good old Canadian Humour. Haven't dealt with Roy yet but Tony, Don and Shawn have given him a big thumbs up, Which is good in my books.

You all forgot that Sabre has become a full member....... except for the shovelling the driveway bit. But face your fears and come to the white side!!!

One soul at a time and we shall rule the world!!!! :blink:

:woot.gif:

Emil