Escii 1:48 S-3B, VS-22

viking2.jpg

Italeri 1:48 Mirage F1, Qatari Air Force

2.jpg

Hasegawa 1:48 F-14A, VF-14

vf14a.jpg

Revell 1:48 KA-6D, VA-75

Picture226.jpg

my Mirage 2000C and EA-6B are nearly complete but won't be done before the new year.

Edited by Benner

Great work all around ...

... what I think is REALLY neat is how the KA-6 has got maintainers in it, which I don't think I've ever seen represented in model form (clearly an AT in the right seat, working a radar or INS gripe from a B/N who didn't know his stuff...)

Great work all around ...

... what I think is REALLY neat is how the KA-6 has got maintainers in it, which I don't think I've ever seen represented in model form (clearly an AT in the right seat, working a radar or INS gripe from a B/N who didn't know his stuff...)

I added the figures because I wanted to add some action to my models. Though I didn't say so in this thread, all those navy planes belonged to CVW-3; my dream build is to put them all together in some carrier dio.

Benner

Great Mirage! I am building the same ship in 1/72 but I am a little confused on the colors. What colors did you use or did you mix something from scratch?

Once again top notch builds!

Chris

I can't remember off the top of my head what colors I used, I'll have to look it up and PM you. Two of the colors were mixtures and one was straight from the bottle. I'm planning on building a Qatari Alphajet that will be in the same colors.