Profiling by JP Vieira

Hello

I have been posting some what-if 3 view drawings in What-if Forum.

Learning about the What-If GB and that its open to drawings I decided to post some new drawing here: all new designs.

I hope it can be of assistance to the wonderful modellers presented in this Forum.

Best regards to all

Edited by JP Vieira

I decide to start with some F-5's what-if.

The first one is a 4th generation project, developed in paralell with the F-20.

This other project use some parts of the Viper, namely the cockpit, engine and radome and radar.

The aircraft feature a shoulder mounted wing with extended Lerxs and use the stabilizers as canards.

f-5novocopy.jpg

Best regards

Hi

And now for a little transformation: how to transform the Flogger into a 4th generation aircraft...done with a little help from his friend, the Fulcrum

Untitled-1-3.jpg

I want to take this oportunity to wish to all forum members Happy Holidays and an wonderful 2009. :thumbsup:

Sweet JP! You need to post that F-18/F-16 Combo from the What If? site Its one of my favorites

Thanks.

Actually I only want to post here what-if that I did not posted elsewhere.

But I envite eveyone interested in checking my thread at the What-if Forum

What-if Thread

PS: The F-16/F-18 combo mentioned is at the end of the first page to appear in that link

Edited by JP Vieira
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow JP! That F/A16H looks even better than your original line drawing! :bandhead2: Hey what are the odds of you doing an F-22 with an F-14 nose/cockpit (basically the whole front up to the back seater) and keeping it the same length as a regular F-22? The Back seat will probably be over the intakes. I have a spare F-14 kit and Spare F-22 kit and was hoping you could help my curiosity.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow JP! That F/A16H looks even better than your original line drawing! :thumbsup: Hey what are the odds of you doing an F-22 with an F-14 nose/cockpit (basically the whole front up to the back seater) and keeping it the same length as a regular F-22? The Back seat will probably be over the intakes. I have a spare F-14 kit and Spare F-22 kit and was hoping you could help my curiosity.

Im spoiled:

F-22TC.jpg

• 1 year later...