Help needed.....

OK... I'm looking for some hens teeth, and some horse poo.

namely: 1/48th F-4 FGR.2 Tiger Squadon & a 1/72 B-58 Hustler sheet (no preference, but not the useless Italeri ones)

Any help would be superb....will pay handsomely!!!!

Chris

Merry Xmas

OK... I'm looking for some hens teeth, and some horse poo.

namely: 1/48th F-4 FGR.2 Tiger Squadon & a 1/72 B-58 Hustler sheet (no preference, but not the useless Italeri ones)

Any help would be superb....will pay handsomely!!!!

Chris

Merry Xmas

For the Hustler I know there is a Superscale/Microscale sheet. I am pretty sure I have it if you can't find it commercially.

For the Phantom, I'm sure the only one on the go is the Yellowhammer 48-014 sheet. I'm having a look for you but these went pretty quickly and are now OOP. Will get back in touch to let you know.

Scott

For the Phantom, I'm sure the only one on the go is the Yellowhammer 48-014 sheet. I'm having a look for you but these went pretty quickly and are now OOP. Will get back in touch to let you know.

Scott

Cannot find the 1/48th Yellowhammer decals anywhere, I can however find them in 1/32 which you could then scale down if you are desperate for them. Another alternative is to choose another squadron as I can get decals for most of the other UK squadrons.