okay fess up fellas..... who got a helicopter kit for Christmas?

Alright,

Christmas is here and almost gone. Who got a helicopter model (or any other as well)?

My wife (santa) got me the Big DAP BLackhawk 1:35 from Academy... wow I wasn't expecting that! :huh:

My daughter also got me a 1:72 B-17 from Revell of Germany. This will be a nice touch of something different! :)

Merry Christmas to all! and screw all those who say I can't say Merry Christmas or have a tree :D

Bon

I got my self

-Four 1/48 Huey's Esci and italeri

-one 1/48 OH-58 Kiowa

-one-1/72 UH-1F

and my grilfriend gave me a Tamiya weathering master set .. very very cool!! :wacko:

i had one but 2 will be better..

Happy xmas :thumbsup:

charles

Edited by charles

Merry Christmas everyone!

In the Netherlands we do have christmas trees and all, but the gifts part is usually done on Sinterklaas on december 5th. My wife got me Revell's 1:32 BK117 and I bought myself Whirly Birds' 1:72 S61N conversion kit (only to discover that the necessary Revell Sea King kit is no longer in production :bandhead2: but that will be covered somewhere else).

Enjoy your holidays!

Gertjan

Edited by GeejeeZ
I gave myself a Xmas present related to modeling :)

Fireball Modellworks "OH-58D" Decals and off course the Werner Wings detail sets all in scale 1/35

Cheers,

Tim

Nice choice!! You'll be very happy with both of those. Please post some pictures of your model as it progresses.

No models for me this X-mas but I did acquire a Dragon OH-6A a few weeks before.

John

No helocopter kits, but I got a new compressor! It has opened up a whole new world of airbrushing! :)

Curt

+1...I have some Mi-26's on order and some point they might make across the pond. Plus other plastic pre and post Xmas.

Hey Mark,

When did this kit come out? Is it the same as the Panda kit?

Bon

This kit has been releasd this year.

The have put in some pe for the seatbealts en the instruments.

The panellines are very heavy and the rivets to,i have never seen the panda kit :whistle:

But if you want i will sent you some pics from the parts.

Mark

I got Wayne Mutza's book, "Loach". Great book I was really impressed with it. Lots of new photos of "MissClawd IV". Just the sort of inspiration that I need for my Loach.

Santa also got me Gunther Rall's Autobiography, Eduard Bf-110D, Night Owl parts for my 109s, German Gun Camera DVD, Fei Hu Flying Tiger DVD, Command Decision DVD, Visible B-17, and a Dave Deal Messa-Schnitzel. Luftwaffe my other passion.

Floyd

I got Wayne Mutza's book, "Loach". Great book I was really impressed with it. Lots of new photos of "MissClawd IV". Just the sort of inspiration that I need for my Loach.

Santa also got me Gunther Rall's Autobiography, Eduard Bf-110D, Night Owl parts for my 109s, German Gun Camera DVD, Fei Hu Flying Tiger DVD, Command Decision DVD, Visible B-17, and a Dave Deal Messa-Schnitzel. Luftwaffe my other passion.

Floyd

Floyd,

The "Loach" book is awesome! I couldn't put it down when I got it a while back. As for my Christmas, no modelers in the family but I got some good old hard cash for purchasing my own. Now I can have a little Christmas all year long!

Ray

Hi fellas,

Well Santa was very nice with me this year for he brought a 1/35 Trumpeter Mil Mi-8 MT / Mi-17 ! :P :(

I plan a Mi-171 (from Ulan Ude plant) scratch conversion for this one, after I finish my 1/32 EC725.

'Nite,

Richard