2008 Nellis Aviation Nation Airshow

MONEY !

Wow, what a Stunning Shot !

Gregg

Thanks Gregg!

Those are some awesome shots. I really need to get a good DSLR!!! I can't believe how good those are.

Keep posting these pics you have. I am doing a lot of right click save!!!!

Sean

Thanks Sean!

Dude we GOTTA shoot next year! Those pics are STUNNING!

Thanks Ming! Next year's airshow schedule is spread out a bit more so I may be making a few more shorter trips out that way work and school permitting...hopefully we can hook up for those Jedi training sessions we talked about lol. :)

Great photo sesion. I did not know that BUFF is using parachute for slowing down.... You learn something new every day...
Randy,

These are absolutely AMAZING and SO STUNNING......

Those maginificent men{& women} in their Flying machnes ...AWESOME....

HOLMES. :o

Thanks TF and HOLMES!

Randy, it was great meeting up with you out at Nellis. I had a great time and got some good shots too. I ended up shooting over 2000 shots on saturday. I've finally got it whittled down to around 200-250. lol. You're shots are absolutely stunning. You have a great knack for composition. I can also tell the difference between my 70-300 lens, and your 100-400. Your lens definitely seems to be able to reach out and touch like a champ. I'm really hoping to make it out to vegas this year during a red flag exercise. If i do, i'll hit you up again, hopefully we'll have better food than the chicken sandwiches from the air show. lol. take care homey!

Jason

Can't wait to see yours Jason...it was a blast meeting you as well. Sometimes there's a roach coach hanging out on the south end of Nellis where I shoot...if you make it out here in February maybe I can hook you up with a burrito (not sure if he has chicken sandwiches lol)!!!! :worship:

gorgeous shots Randy

Thanks Ken!

That, is a Poster shot there Randy!

Excellent pics all round.

Cheers,

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff...right after the Thunderbirds performed it started pouring while the sun was still out. Catching the rainbow with the parked Thunderbirds was definitely one of those "do I get a possibly once in a lifetime shot" or "do I really want to risk getting really expensive camera gear soaking wet" moments. I figure since all my stuff is insured what the hell lol. It would have been nice to actually set up a nice shot with a tripod but: 1. I didn't have my tripod with me lol...and 2. it was just a spur of the moment opportunity that literally was fading fast. I took probably about 60 shots as I ran along the crowdline trying to get different angles. I would have liked to get some with all 6 and the rainbow but didn't quite have the settings right in all the rush...got some I was happy with though.

Absolutely captivating imagery Randy

What a joy to see. There are too many to compliment you on.

Agreed Jeff, as is this one.......

here

I'm also very keen on this one.....

of the Heritage Flight

Thanks for sharing these Randy, much appreciated.

Thanks Geedub for your kind words. This year there were so many unique opportunities for composition at the Nellis show with the moon and the lighting from the sun and storm clouds...I had a blast shooting this year and am glad I got some good ones.

There's a great shot!!

Yours are some of the best raptor pics i've seen..

Tom

HI

WOW, some real keepers there !!!

Thanks !

Tom

Thanks Tom and Tom! :o

Great pics all round!

I really like the lighting in this one!

Thanks Moritz...Sunday's weather was so much fun to shoot creatively with. :)

Randy-

Thanks for sharing. These are really top-notch! The Red Bull P-38 may be one of the best looking warbirds out there; I feel like buying some Alclad II now.

Again, very inspiring work.

Ben