F-15E "Southern Outlaw" 336thFS, 4FW, Tamiya 1/32

Just finished up and used an old base to get some pics... I placed the model outside for the photo shoot and thought the plastic might melt, it's seriously warm in NC!

1wideangle.jpg

2headon2.jpg

3cockpit.jpg

45cockpitwithlgb.jpg

4cockpitlgb.jpg

5nose.jpg

6frontthreequarters2.jpg

7backthreequarters.jpg

8topview.jpg

Thx for looking!

Marcel

Nice one Marcel! Fantastic!!

• 3 years later...

Marcel-

I hate bringing up the past, but holy smokes, this is a dandy :thumbsup:/> :thumbsup:/> :thumbsup:/> You really nailed the very subtle faded look of the Strike Eagle :wub:/> I have put a lot of thought into how to paint the Gunship Grey Strike Eagle and I'm darn glad I found this thread!!! That is exactly how it's supposed to look... I really must build a 32nd jet very soon, this one may have convinced me to add some 1/32 to my stash :)/> Just Fabulous :cheers:/>

/Jesse

Marcel-

I hate bringing up the past, but holy smokes, this is a dandy :thumbsup:/>/> :thumbsup:/>/> :thumbsup:/>/> You really nailed the very subtle faded look of the Strike Eagle :wub:/>/> I have put a lot of thought into how to paint the Gunship Grey Strike Eagle and I'm darn glad I found this thread!!! That is exactly how it's supposed to look... I really must build a 32nd jet very soon, this one may have convinced me to add some 1/32 to my stash :)/>/> Just Fabulous :cheers:/>/>

/Jesse

Thanks Jesse! Must say I cannot wait to see you get stuck into a 32nd build :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...