Trash hauler GB entries

Put me down for two 1/200 Hasegawa C-130Hs - markings yet to be decided, down to USMC, RNZAF or IDF/AF. Won't be starting until later in the year, due to pending move.

You can also add Stinger Decals to the sponsorship with one set of RNZAF C-130H high-viz decals in 1/144 scale and another set in 1/72.

Regards,

Craig.

Put me down for two 1/200 Hasegawa C-130Hs - markings yet to be decided, down to USMC, RNZAF or IDF/AF. Won't be starting until later in the year, due to pending move.

You can also add Stinger Decals to the sponsorship with one set of RNZAF C-130H high-viz decals in 1/144 scale and another set in 1/72.

Regards,

Craig.

Got you down for the build & sponsorship!

Thanks a bunch :whistle:

Hello,

I'm already doing one entry for the Airliners GB, but I would like to participate on this one as well.

The subject: United States Postal Service 727-200.

I ordered the decals and I have an unopened Airfix 727-200 in 1/144 that would be perfect for that.

What do you think?

Thanks,

I'm in, too. I'll build one of the following, as soon as I decide exactly which (and as soon as it warms up enough to do some painting in my *unheated* work area...).

All 1/72, btw:

Airmodel C-123 Provider, modified to C-123T,

Falcon C-2A Greyhound conversion,

or

Italeri C-130H Hercules, Ohio ANG - the one with the P-51 paint scheme (90-1794, I believe).

If it warms up soon enough, I'll probably do 2 of 'em.

Mike

All 1/72, btw:

Airmodel C-123 Provider, modified to C-123T,

Falcon C-2A Greyhound conversion,

or

Italeri C-130H Hercules, Ohio ANG - the one with the P-51 paint scheme (90-1794, I believe).

If it warms up soon enough, I'll probably do 2 of 'em.

Mike

Got all 3 in the possibility list, glad to see another C-123 in the mix

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a question: I have a C141B that was assembled and painted about 15 years ago and it was ruined with the final dullcoat. So inside the box it went for 15 years, until last week. It was disassembled and stripped. So I'm now back to square 1 with only fuselage halves together. Can this project be accepted as an entry on the TH GB?

I have many pictures of it before and after stripping:

Before:

DSCF0618-vi.jpg

Now after stripping:

DSCF0739-vi.jpg

Can this be accepted?

Thanks,

Hello,

I have a question: I have a C141B that was assembled and painted about 15 years ago and it was ruined with the final dullcoat. So inside the box it went for 15 years, until last week. It was disassembled and stripped. So I'm now back to square 1 with only fuselage halves together. Can this project be accepted as an entry on the TH GB?

I have many pictures of it before and after stripping:

Before:

DSCF0618-vi.jpg

Now after stripping:

DSCF0739-vi.jpg

Can this be accepted?

Thanks,

Similar situation with a C-130 build, yes it is good to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished a project, so now I can get in on this.

ESCI 1/72 C-130H (actually the kit box says Hercules C-130 Mk.I/II R.A.F) This bird will be done in Israeli Entebbe Raiders markings from Sky Decals.

As I go on a business trip this week, I will start posting the weekend of the 21st.

Regards,

Robert

Edited by Ro-Gar Hobbies
Just finished a project, so now I can get in on this.

ESCI 1/72 C-130H (actually the kit box says Hercuoles C-130 Mk.I/II R.A.F) This bird will be done in Israeli Entebbe Raiders markings from Sky Decals.

As I go on a business trip this week, I will start posting the weekend of the 21st.

Regards,

Robert

Got you logged in, your build is #62

mr horn,

ok, you talked me into it. count me in with my 1/44 superguppy. it will be a repaint like several of the other trash haulers here.

thanks,

douglas

Will log you in when I get home. Great to have another Okie on board.

• 1 month later...

Correction and additions on my last post.

Tony H,, is being forced to do 177701

Elmo is being shamed to build 177702

........ I will be doing good old 177703

Sean Bratton is now building 177704

Edited by phantom