F/A-18D VMFA(AW)-225

Hello folks! This is my progress to one of my most favourite subjects, the F/A-18D in service with the US Marines, as it was during operation Iraqi Freedom. As you can see most of the work is done and few more fittings and touches are due to finish the model. I used the eduard's prepainted set for the cockpit and Aires seats. The equipment behind the rear seat is scratchbuilt and the paints are Testors acrylics. Weathering was done with oils for wash and leaks and dry brush patches. Decals are from Twobobs.

Enjoy!

f180004iy8.jpg

f180005ap9.jpg

f180003tc2.jpg

f180002aa5.jpg

f180001tb6.jpg

img3527ly8.jpg

f18d001st0.jpg

Hello folks! This is my progress to one of my most favourite subjects, the F/A-18D in service with the US Marines, as it was during operation Iraqi Freedom. As you can see most of the work is done and few more fittings and touches are due to finish the model. I used the eduard's prepainted set for the cockpit and Aires seats. The equipment behind the rear seat is scratchbuilt and the paints are Testors acrylics. Weathering was done with oils for wash and leaks and dry brush patches. Decals are from Twobobs.

Enjoy!

Nice, whose are the RBF tags or are they scratch built?