What do you plan on building?

Aloha from Hawai‘i.

I'm in with a 1/144 Revell Lockheed Super Constellation

revg4252.jpg

I'm gonna go straight OOB and I'm 95% gonna go with the Lufthansa livery rather than the TWA.

LOL. Just noticed that pre-registration is closed as of a couple hours ago...!

Hope you don't mind....

Edited by nickdanger

Interesting livery Cloggy, never heard of them!

Was it leased from XL?

I am thinking of entering this. It scrapes along "only primer" as far as assembly, but the wingsa and fuselage need to be reprimed and havily sanded, as well as more filling, especially on the wing-fuselage joint.

What do you folks think?

il-96m.jpg

The NokAir livery is great, Cloggy! Looking forward to it a lot; here's why! :)

I bought the Minicraft US Airways 737-400 to get a set of decals for my upcoming A-321 build. With the orphaned B734, I had entertained the thought of dressing it up in Nok livery also, like this one:

:thumbsup:airliners.net PICTURE airliners.net :worship:

The Boeing Nose makes a great Peacock beak!!

Don't know when I'll get around to dong it, but that's the plan. :worship:

Take care,

Frank

I will be adding to my growing list of group build projects this week. My next project is an Airbus A-321 dressed up in Two-Six Decals Egyptair livery. It's the new scheme...has the V2500 powerplants. I will post a new thread with pictures sometime towards the end of the week.

Chris

I will be adding several more kits to the GB, pictures to come shortly. First is a Hasegawa 727. I have a set of Guido Alaska Airlines "Seahawk" decals that will be going on it. Also, I will be adding a Hasegawa 747-400. I am going to finish this in Virgin colors. I figure I might as well add them all to the GB!

Chris

I would try to add one more model here - Revell's A-321 Austrian Airlines "Millennium".

Project is on-hold now for lack of correct engines.

I am glad you said something. I forgot to mail it out! I have been down all week too from work. Sorry, I will try to get it out tomorrow!

I'm starting to think it's a sickness, but I am going to add yet another build to the Airliner GB! This one is a Revell A-340-300, in TAP livery. I will post pictures with a new thread in the near future. A bit of a back burner project, but I might as well add it I figure!

Chris

• 1 month later...