Is there any 1:48 MQ-1 Predator or MQ-9 Reaper Kits ?

I believe the only one so far is the 1/72 Platz kit.

Anyone besides me really like to see a 1/72 Global Hawk in injection molded form? The resin one is too rich for my blood.

J

I'm having a total brain fart right now (pre-morning coffee), but there is a resin 48th scale MQ-1 out there. I can't remember the company's name, but the kit was going for $69 online. I'll post the link as soon as I can figure out where I am... :(

Jon

Jon:

You must be thinking about the Alpha Flight 1/48 RQ-1 Predator kit. This is a resin kit and it comes with metal landing gear. It is a tad on the pricey side, which is expected for resin kits of this nature. My copy is stashed away, but I recall that it was not too bad in quality.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

Preditor1.jpg

This is the Antares kit. I picked it up at the IPMS Nats in Atlanta. There were several of these entered in the contest that year. I saw the built ones and was lucky enough to come across one at one of the vendors tables. I've been trying to figure out what pylons would be appropriate to mount the Hellfires. Don M.

IMG007.jpg

IMG004-1.jpg