so ths model is still on hold. I haven't really been able to bring myself back around to work on this. there isn't much left. cockpit framing, some touch ups on the wing walkways and some detail painting.

I will DEFINETLY have this done by the end of the groupbuild!!!

Sean

• 2 months later...

I am slowly moving along with this. I have the wheels installed and painted...and all I have left is painting the gear doors and the canopy framing.

my only issue is I can't remember what colour gray I used on the wings!!!!! :doh:

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So...this is STILL dragging on...but as I missed the GB end..I really haven't had the drive to get this one finished. The good news is I actually finished it the other day. All I have to do is glue it to its base and then find the right location to take some pictures( it is a little big to get decent shots in my apartment.

Sean

• 1 month later...

Great Job! Not to criticise but to improve accuracy (if someone has brought this up let me know because I skipped to the last page). When the A340 has its flaps down, the ailerons also drop to increase the total lift. I know what I'm taling about because I've been on the A330/40 countless numbers of times.

*If you want here is an image if you wish to correct this issue*

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...;sigb=134vrcqr5