• 2 weeks later...

Aloha All!

One from awhile back, not your normal Aggressor shot (clean or a C model) but one of a stragler on the way back home :D Sorry about the lighting, was a very early morning for all of us.

Ahui hou :salute:

Mark

Earlymorning.jpg

Nice shot Randy !

Is that the 'Have Glass' paint on that Viper ?

Gregg

Thanks Gregg...I'm pretty sure it is. The SP Vipers were pretty beat up looking lol...there were some SW Vipers there today that were just as bad.

nice shot Randy - is that from Sunday?

Thanks Ken! Yeah...it was from Sunday. I snuck out a little bit after work (our station is fairly close to Nellis)...it was kinda odd for the Sunday activity but it beats *no* activity lol.

Probably not. It's not unusual to carry only one AIM-9 (when no AIM-120s are loaded). Although since he appears to be in transit to somewhere, I find it odd to be carrying any missiles at all. Unless he was ferrying the AIM-9 (which in the pic is a training round, BTW).

Edited by SimFixer
Probably not. It's not unusual to carry only one AIM-9 (when no AIM-120s are loaded).

Do Agressors carry CATM-120's? I have never seen that, although I have wondered atbout it many times?

If yes, do anyone have any photos??

Interesting to see the pod out on the starboard wing. I don't believe I've seen it done that way before. But I guess they really needed the centerline tank.

Aloha David,

They (the D & unseen C) were headed back home and both had 188 pods under wing, the C actually had one under both left & right wings. Both also had CATM's on the left, the right wing tip station being empty... Think they add the ACMI when they get to their TDY location, as well as reconfigure to what we're more use to seeing :)

Thanks again gents, I'll try to post of a few of the C later.

Ahui hou & good to see a Viper thread again :thumbsup:

Mark

Thanks for the additional information on that Buck. It gives me some leeway for an asymmetric load if I decide to do one of these planes.

No problem David, pretty sure the pods aren't "plugged in" out there... Probably only for ferry flights. But it does make for an interesting load & a different "Aggressor" build :whistle: Again I'll post some of the C soon.

Ahui hou :thumbsup:

Mark

• 2 weeks later...