Taken by me in September, 2000 at McGhee-Tyson ANG Base. They have the Academy of Military Science there which is one of the commisioning sources for ANG and Reserve officers. Most of these new 2LTs are already assigned to units around the country and on graduation day their squadron or wing commanders will fly in for the ceremony. When I was a KC-135E crew chief there we would catch and launch these aircraft so that was cool getting some experience on fighters.

The photos were never great to begin with and the scans make them look worse but I hope you enjoy them anyway!

Mark

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Since the old thread is gone,time to start a new one!

A top idea, here some of mine. Old prints scanned in from the 90's

Portuguese ADF

F-16003.jpg

Royal Netherlands AF

F-16004.jpg

USAF(E) Celebrating 50 Years of the USAF

F-16005.jpg

Norweigan Family Model

F-16006.jpg

Julien :rolleyes:

Edited by Julien (UK)

Does anybody have some pictures of Vipers from Homestead in the mid-80's? Not the reserve unit, but Air Force regulars? Seems like pictures of those guys are few and far between. In particular, I'd like to see a picture of F-16B tail number 82-1041. I've got one of it at Shaw, Duluth and Oregon, but can't find one from Homestead...

Hitch

Thanks Ken! And if you have any more ADF shots in general (like the CA ANG photo above) I'd love to see them.

David, unfortunately, back then, my brain and camera were not engaged to capture everything properly. The AMARC shots were from a bumpy bus.

Only other ADF shot I have is from Otis in 96...another time I wish I did a walkaround :bandhead2:

f-16ADF_119FW_Otis_Aug_96_KenMiddleton.jpg

abby06arrival-35-1.jpg

abby06sun-80.jpg

F-16 ADF from the Happy Hooligan's. Shot prior to their retirement. I have more photos on my site and will be adding a new page just covering the ADF and it's significant mods - tail, spotlight, bird slicers etc...

I have also added new pages covering the European Vipers on my site as well. See link below!

baf-3.jpg

Belgian F-16AM

klu-1.jpg

F-16AM from the KLu departing Cold Lake!

Cheers,

HAZER

HAZER'S FLIGHTLINE