What kinds of ADF shots are you looking for David? I've got walkarounds of the last few NDANG jets that were retired in January 2007. The flagship had signatures of all the squadron personnel applied.

Jake

Well, I definitely don't have any rare or unusual shots of the Viper to share, but I can contribute with some F-16 photos I took out at Luke AFB a few months ago. What is interesting to note is the age of these Vipers! Also, always good to see some family models. Enjoy!

Mike

Mike, very nice shots. I was out there in March 97 with my lousy camera

What kinds of ADF shots are you looking for David? I've got walkarounds of the last few NDANG jets that were retired in January 2007.

Actually a walkaround would be great. It all goes back to something you posted to me a while back: "I promise not to make fun of you for wanting reference photos for a jet that doesn't even exist", specifically concerning 80-0541. ADF photos don't seem to be that common and without them it makes it a lot more difficult for me to make sure the build I'm planning is "accurate." Any help you can pass my way would be appreciated. A photo you sent to me earlier, and the focus of this project:

VictimViper2-1.jpg

Actually a walkaround would be great. It all goes back to something you posted to me a while back: "I promise not to make fun of you for wanting reference photos for a jet that doesn't even exist",

Oh, yeah, I remember. Let me find my ADF stuff and I'll get them to you. The next Modern Viper Guide will cover the F-16A/B/ADF and export Vipers.

Jake

Oh, yeah, I remember. Let me find my ADF stuff and I'll get them to you. The next Modern Viper Guide will cover the F-16A/B/ADF and export Vipers.

Thanks Jake, and great news on the next book. That's one I'll be picking up for sure. PM me if you need my email address.

Edited by David Walker