For my very first group build, I have to say that I had a lot of fun, and Im very happy that I was able to get my build done. Ive now decided to take part in 2 more GB's, and hopefully they will both end as well as this one did. Thanks for everyone's encouragement on the one build I completed, and on the build that I started, but didnt complete.

And thanks to everyone that participated, letting me see all these amazing helicopter models being built.

Even though I didn't mange to complete my work for this build, I agree with Adam and David: it was a big fun participating and looking at everybody's progress and completed models.

Thanks to Dan (marine4ever) and Jake (X-Ray) for organizing this build and I hope to see another Hlicopter GB soon.

For my very first group build, I have to say that I had a lot of fun, and Im very happy that I was able to get my build done. Ive now decided to take part in 2 more GB's, and hopefully they will both end as well as this one did. Thanks for everyone's encouragement on the one build I completed, and on the build that I started, but didnt complete.

And thanks to everyone that participated, letting me see all these amazing helicopter models being built.

Yup, it has cetainly been a lot of fun!

This is my virgin GB as well. It is my very first kit in more than 20 years... Got in a little late (only discovered ARC Forum in October). I looked in after I failed to give away all my old kits... :thumbsup: Thought the GBs would be a good idea to finish off my few remaining (unwanted) kits but didn't manage to complete this one in time because I got carried away with my intended simple OOB. It was nevertheless my greatest pleasure hanging out with you guys :whistle:. I am sure I would not have gone so far in the build if I had tried to do it on my own. And, I would most definitely have not gone out to buy more kits and commit to other GBs...

So, a big thanks to marine4ever and Jake for organising this GB and I hope we get to see Part Deux very soon!

Cheers,

Giles

Congrats to everybody who managed to finish the kits....

I was unfortunately unable to finish my Ka-50Sh in time, because of personal problems that were hunting me over the past several months...

I'll add pics of the finished bird to the Critique Corner when done...

This was my first GB :crying2:

and believe me i lern so much and have so much fun with the builds

all the build from everyone are very nice i like them all!

can no wait for the HUEY GB if it get to happen some day :P

This was my first GB :(

and believe me i lern so much and have so much fun with the builds

all the build from everyone are very nice i like them all!

can no wait for the HUEY GB if it get to happen some day :wave:

This was my first GB as well and hopefully not my last. I too would love a Huey GB, but I think we'd have better luck with a Bell GB as all the KW, Cobra, and Huey guys would be included. In any event, I had a great time.

Ray

i agree this was one of the funnest GB i've done and first i've Moderated and had a blast! thanks to all who entered and thanks for all the great inspiring work. i'll be posting winners soon( a day or two) in a raffle thread soon to be created. once again thanks for all the fun.

Semper fi

Dan