FS/FT Aztek airbrush and compressor - NEW PRICE

Greetings all,

I am selling/trading my Aztek dual action airbrush and compressor. The compressor is the mini blue compressor...works great for the syphon fed/internal mix Aztek. Compressor has maybe 1-2 hours with of use on it, airbrush is completely new. Comes complete with hose and syphon cups...you just need to supply a new nozzle and paint! I bought it as a cheap option for when I needed dual action and turns out I only used it a couple times. I gunked up the nozzles it came with and sent it to Testors and got a brand new one in return (hence the compressor being slightly used and the airbrush being new). The compressor is very clean and puts out a constant 30 PSI

This is a great set if you are looking at getting into airbrushing or if you are airbrushing in a place where noise is an issue...the compressor is extremely quite. My wife and kid were in the next room when I had it on and didn't even know I was airbrushing.

I bought the set last year for 150. I will part with it for 50 bucks OBO or a compelling trade if one comes around.

Buyer pays shipping, if a trade is made we'll pay for shipping respectively.

Contact me via PM or off board at paul at rcadedesigns dot com

Thanks

Edited by paul.nortness