I appreciate the patience you all have shown me. December turned into a very busy month for me and there were a few other circumstances which prevented me from mailing out kits. Things at work have calmed down again and now, I ask for just a little more patience. You will get your kits. I have no intention of taking advantage of any one that I have done a deal/trade with. Please, just give me a little more time. I do understand the growing frustrations and I ask your forgiveness. Kits are on the way, you have my word.

Steven Flemister, Jr.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Steve,

What is the shipping status of the F-22A Raptors?

Sietse

I spoke with Steve two days ago and he has been flying his butt off over there. He assured me that all packages will be mailed. Between flying night missions and then switching to days he has no time for the computer.

Hope this helps

Roy

I spoke with Steve two days ago and he has been flying his butt off over there. He assured me that all packages will be mailed. Between flying night missions and then switching to days he has no time for the computer.

Hope this helps

Roy

Thanks Roy for clearing that up.

Sietse

While I appreciate his service to our country. Don't you think waiting 32 days for a kit is little absurd.I am not sure if it is even in the mail.You guys can vouch for him all you want but to those of you that have ordered from him: Have you actually received your kit? I am a veteran too and I am not trying to flame him but I want my damn kit.I paid good money and now the kit is available in my neck of the woods for the same price I paid Steve. That"s all I am saying.

While I appreciate his service to our country. Don't you think waiting 32 days for a kit is little absurd.I am not sure if it is even in the mail.You guys can vouch for him all you want but to those of you that have ordered from him: Have you actually received your kit? I am a veteran too and I am not trying to flame him but I want my damn kit.I paid good money and now the kit is available in my neck of the woods for the same price I paid Steve. That"s all I am saying.

To answer your question no I have not received my kits as of this date either and have paid in full. I too am a veteran but if the guy is busy flying missions and they keep changing his schedule what can you do. He is away from his family a lot and I'm sure he needs to catch up with them as well. He is flying to protect, know what is more important to you, plastic or your freedom. I respect your statement and I'm not chastizing you for what you want to say but as you know life has its ups and downs. I know Steve and you will get your "Damn" kit!!!!!!!

Respectfully

Roy

While I don't want to get into a war of words with you Roy.If a person makes an offer he should either qualify his offer with the proviso that he is on active duty and very busy or not make the offer.When others on this forum are getting there kits from New Langley shop and others in 2 weeks or less am I wrong to be unhappy with my service. I don't think so. I have heard the story about the whole squdron being ill with the wonton flu and other excuses.Excuse me if I want my kit.

While I don't want to get into a war of words with you Roy.If a person makes an offer he should either qualify his offer with the proviso that he is on active duty and very busy or not make the offer.When others on this forum are getting there kits from New Langley shop and others in 2 weeks or less am I wrong to be unhappy with my service. I don't think so. I have heard the story about the whole squdron being ill with the wonton flu and other excuses.Excuse me if I want my kit.

No war here sir, you have every right to state your opinion. Like I said life has its ups and downs. I will not dottle on this subject anymore. Have a great day!! :)

This is my first deal with Steve and I've been waiting since the middle of Dec. for my MH-53E, I'm not worried about getting the kit. I agree that he should have posted when he was selling the kits that he was extremely busy but he has no control over his schedule. I'm not going to defend him I know I'll get the kit but your right it is frustrating waiting for something that you know is in the LHS.

I'm sure Steve will come through for everyone he owes kits too it just might take longer then some of us are willing to wait.

Don

Thank GOD I have some many unstarted kits, I have not got to worry about one being a late. I am angry cause I can't get to all of them before I keel over, and I am still buying!! Never selling, just buying!

What is wrong with me....oh, I am a scale modeler! Need I say more!!

Hey Tomcat Tweeker! Hows the big life dude??!!

And Otis, you freezing up there in GA?? HA HA! Got a whopping 39 tonight!

-Jim

ARC; Where even us ADHD patients come to sniff glue and listen to the pulbeek.