If you want to right off the kit thats your business, like Jim said I have plenty of plastic to fondle too. I'll see the kit when it shows up whether it's Monday or a month from now doesn't matter to me.

Don

What is up with you and Phantom fondling kits....

Nasteeee!

Money on the way. If he did not blow all of it at the Mustang shop at Stallion51. I left him by himself at the store....Thank God, his wife was there!! LOL!!

-Jim

You guys can vouch for him all you want but to those of you that have ordered from him: Have you actually received your kit?

Yes, I have received my kit from Steve. I bought it Novemberish and got it before Xmas IIRC.

Just an update another week has gone by since my last post and still no Raptor.But thats ok I bought locally now that they are in the USA.I should have waited till they wer here,but I think I have figured out what happened to my kit from Steve.It is being held for ransom on a ship off of the Somali coast by pirates.

I won't condemn Steve to the bad traders list given his primary occupation.Steve emailed me after my last post Feb.7 to say he is sending a 2nd F-22 Raptor to replace the 1st one which is on a slow boat from Korea or being held for ramsom by Somali pirates.He said if the 1st one ever arrives to keep both.So he is not a bad trader in my book. He is doing his best to satisfy his customers.

I too have not yet received my kit. I was told on Jan 23 that it was in the mail. Hopefully it will make it here. I'm getting impatient, but don't feel the need to post it bad trader forums yet. Keep us up to date if anyone get's their kits.

Paid for my kit end of November, still no kit. Got appologies, and told a second kit would be sent......guess what.....no kit appears.

If I had done this to someone on this forum, I would be slated and had bad trader label.

If someone wants to help us out and sell us kits BUT he is very busy on duty, then either don't sell them OR do as you say and keep your end of the bargain, I did my bit by paying.

Oh, I have also served my Country ! and while I was serving and on duty, if I sold a kit, I sent it. If I didn't or could'nt, I refunded the buyer.

Andy

Edited by Smeders

Just the end of another week update still no Academy F-22 kit #1 or kit #2.I guess they don't have airmail in South Korea.How else can I explain the slow delivery of a kit mailed 6 weeks ago and a replacement 2 weeks ago? Which will get here 1st, spring or my F-22's?I don't know. I am thinking spring!

I've been waiting for the 1st kit since before Thanksgiving, the proverbial 2nd kit since right after Christmas. Done a lot of deals here and on Hyperscale over the years, this is the first issue I've ever had.

This borders on ridiculous you having to wait so long for both of your kits! Did they go out on a slow boat from Korea?

• 2 weeks later...