There still exists a core of great traders, just there have been some shady deals lately.

It has me slightly concerned

I try to stick with people that are known around ARC or whom I have dealt with before,but as you can see,that's doesn't always work out.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

The odd thing is, I ordered my MH-53 around the same time as DONG did, but I received mine a few months ago- probably about 3 weeks after I ordered it. Don received his on March 5th.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently trying to deal with this. I have been giving refunds and have a lot of boxes ready to be mailed. I just have one problem. I need to know who still needs their model. I don't want to list people's names on here so if everyone that still needs them could please send me their name and address. I would appreciate it greatly if there were no threats thrown my way as I am doing what I can. I am headed to the mail room tomorrow.

The Mrs.

I received notification of my refund today. I hold no animosity toward either Mr. and especially not Mrs. Flemister. I dont know the circumstances that caused the problems, and I do not care to know as it is not my business. I do feel it was poorly handled to say the least. I hope eventually things are made right with everyone.

I am currently trying to deal with this. I have been giving refunds and have a lot of boxes ready to be mailed. I just have one problem. I need to know who still needs their model. I don't want to list people's names on here so if everyone that still needs them could please send me their name and address. I would appreciate it greatly if there were no threats thrown my way as I am doing what I can. I am headed to the mail room tomorrow.

The Mrs.

I am sorry you were dragged into this.It should have never gotten you involved. For that I am sorry.Other than the delqays I am happy about the deal I got from Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
I received notification of my refund today. I hold no animosity toward either Mr. and especially not Mrs. Flemister. I dont know the circumstances that caused the problems, and I do not care to know as it is not my business. I do feel it was poorly handled to say the least. I hope eventually things are made right with everyone.

I have also been refunded. I thank Flyboyswife for sorting it out.

smeders