Still haven't seen mine. Been waiting since early Dec. I did receive a pm asking if I had received my kit yet. Told him no, and he hasn't replied yet. Glad someone got theirs. Still holding my breath that mine will show. Keep us informed.

I was the first winner picked in the ARC Raffle held last December. I picked the Academy F-22 kit that flemister "donated". I immediately PMed him and he said that he would get the kit out right away. I waited a bit after not receiving the kit and sent him a few more PMs to which he didn't respond. He finally responded at the end of January stating that the kit was on its way. Silence since then and still no kit. I am not trying to jump ahead in line here as I realize that there are paying customers who have been waiting longer than I have and you folks deserve to receive your kits first. The part that bothers me about this mess is that I NEVER win anything! The one time that I actually win something (and first name drawn too!) I don't get a chance to enjoy the prize. I am passing up deals to buy one of the Raptor kits waiting on the one that I won still wondering if I will ever see it. Ughhh......

Joe

Yes mine was in the pipeline since mid December and it took 2 1/2 months to receive it.It was supposed to be in the mail the 1st week of January and then a replacement was supposed to be sent around Feb.9 and it finally left Korea Feb.21 and arrived the 28th. I won't be buying from Steve again I've learned my lesson.The kits were available locally for $52.99 Jan.21 and I picked one up so now I have 2 to build.Nice kit.

Well my MH-53E arrived today and Steve thru in a F-22 :thumbsup:

Don

Good for you Don getting the extra kit.He was supposed to throw in $10 with the replacement kit but I didn't see it in the box.So at least you got something extra for your wait.

I am also waiting on my F-22 from Dec. 5th. Its kind of disturbing to read that others are getting extra kits and kits they didnt buy when there are those of us who did who are still waiting. Have all the F-22 kits from Dec. been shipped out?

I'm glad others are getting their kits and some extras, I would just like to the get the one MH-53 kit I have been waiting for since late November , I don't need or expect anything more. Some form of communication if it has, or will be, shipped would be nice though.

Edited by Scott Doyle
I'm glad others are getting their kits and some extras, I would just like to the get the one MH-53 kit I have been waiting for since late November , I don't need or expect anything more. Some form of communication if it has, or will be, shipped would be nice though.

+1 :thumbsup:

Semper fi

Dan

Straight up! I just want the one kit I ordered and payed for. Still haven't seen the kit or any word from Steve. Anyone who got their kit willing to tell the rest of us the secret to getting one? ;)

I figure I'll give him until Friday. He's had my money since December and he was supposed to have shipped everybody's models on Feb. 13. After that he goes to Bad Trader Alert. I know I'll probably get killed by someone for doing that but enough is enough.

I figure I'll give him until Friday. He's had my money since December and he was supposed to have shipped everybody's models on Feb. 13. After that he goes to Bad Trader Alert. I know I'll probably get killed by someone for doing that but enough is enough.

hey you gotta do what u gotta do, ive been waiting since decemeber also and im pretty close too posting one also.