I have plans on being there with several models to enter. I missed last years show, and Columbus is not that far away to drive. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there. Looking forward to the ARC Lounge that Steve B. is setting up. This ought to be a good one. Don M.

And you will be standing by my side when all hell breaks loose that first day. We'll go down in flames together!!! :beer4: BAWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget to send me what time you need help that Wenesday...my hotel is then till Saturday morning. I also might be taking pictures for the IPMS website 1 day but figure Saturday morning might be a better time if they still need me

SWMBO and I will be there,,,,but,,,,this time,,,,if anyone sees a redhead walking around the vendor's room,,,,with money,,,,,PLEASE have me paged, we will need to buy some gas to drive back to TN with,,,,,,Virginia cost us $100 an hour, for 3 hours,,,,,or,,,,if you see a redhead on a leash,,,,held by a bald guy,,,,,,,stop us and say hiya

you can talk to the redhead,,,,but, anyone seen offering her kits for cash,,,,well,,,,I can't type the consequences in public,,,,,lol

seriously,,,,after our first time ever,,,,,in VA,,,,,she's already arranged her vacation days for Columbus

Rex

I'd love to go to witness a Nationals, meets some fellow ARCers and visit the AF Museum. It's an estimated 10 hour drive from Ottawa. If I stay on the platoon I'm currently assigned to, it'll be a difficult go to get time off in the summer with one of the other sergeants already on annual leave. I'm not saying it's impossible though. We'll see.

I am planning to be there. Don, if I sponsor the Best F4 again, I will need your help again. Let me know if you will have the time.

Mike

Will do Mike. I ain't decided if I'll help with "normal" judging yet but will plan on helping you if needed :worship: