The Old Fart and me was just talking about this tis morning, and a few other shows too, Region V, Indy, Butch OHare and St Louis in the fall. Will know more later.

Far as Nats. plan to go to show then next day go the Dayton AF museum for the day then thinking saturday going back to the Nationals for the day for one last walk thru in the vendors room. Was planning to sell kits there but do not wanna do the vendor tax permit thingy not really worth it.

You tried to get me with the water gun in VA Beach didn't you...:touche:

Well I'll be prepared this time :) with my Nerf N-Strike Vulcan :monkeydance:

1203458482_0062-1.jpg

Here's an article that tells you how to rev it up to 500 rounds per minute.

NERF Chaingun

If I go, it will just be a two wheel drive by. I can make it in about a day and a half from my house. (or one really long, grueling day)

Edited by Grey Ghost 531

Well Steve and I will be there... of course we'll be married by then. I already have our room in the convention hotel reserved. As for what we're bringing, not sure yet. Looking forward to seeing everyone, spending money, I mean time in the vendors room.

Mandie

Here's an article that tells you how to rev it up to 500 rounds per minute.

NERF Chaingun

If I go, it will just be a two wheel drive by. I can make it in about a day and a half from my house. (or one really long, grueling day)

Sweet!! <_< Must try that sometime :doh:

I'm going, to serve as a chaperone on one of the tours, and most importantly, to keep an eye on Awan.

:whistle:

I'm going, to serve as a chaperone on one of the tours, and most importantly, to keep an eye on Awan.

Well, someone's got to do it.... <_< That being said, he comes in handy when you need a navigator, and you're driving around in a Chevy Cobalt Neon rental that doesn't have a GPS unit.

Well, someone's got to do it.... :cheers: That being said, he comes in handy when you need a navigator, and you're driving around in a Chevy Cobalt Neon rental that doesn't have a GPS unit.

As long as no one lets him drive, is he even old enough yet?? <_<

must train my english to be able to follow this squad of bandits....hihihiihii.......

remember my last trip to the states, was great to take dinner at the Shooneys, is there some in OH ?

and....Hooters ? nobody know here in Belgium about Hooters, show one at some of my model club members during a meeting in Germany...they where " radar mode track"...... :wacko:

Pat

must train my english to be able to follow this squad of bandits....hihihiihii.......

remember my last trip to the states, was great to take dinner at the Shooneys, is there some in OH ?

and....Hooters ? nobody know here in Belgium about Hooters, show one at some of my model club members during a meeting in Germany...they where " radar mode track"...... :thumbsup:

Pat

No Shoney's. We have lots of hooters here in OH. :) I think there are 2 Hooters resteraunts in Columbus but none are near downtown.

Hmmm.... Driving drunk, aiming the hood ornament at the center line, and going 12 miles per hour, or.....

riding drunk in the car with a new driver behind the wheel....

TAXI!!!!

I'm staying at the main hotel, someone pass me a beer :bandhead2:

well, how are your circles in the parking lot ?

mandie

We'll let you and Steve teach Anthony that Mandie

Geez...ya make ONE freakin' U-turn and you're branded for life! ;)

One thing for all you non-Buckeyes driving to the convention..the Ohio Highway Patrol takes speed limits VERY seriously!

SN

We'll let you and Steve teach Anthony that Mandie

Geez...ya make ONE freakin' U-turn and you're branded for life! :wub:

One thing for all you non-Buckeyes driving to the convention..the Ohio Highway Patrol takes speed limits VERY seriously!

SN

There were a lot of "O" turns too :thumbsup:

Just remember, Mandie brought it up, not me :P

Eh? :P

I can do big circle small circle medium size circle? :thumbsup:

Bug and I were following them back to our motel at VB Anthony....Steve "knew right where he was going"....then went in circles in a parking lot. Since I got us lost at KC going for dinner the 1st nite and always got reminded of that its called poetic justice :wub: