There is a Tulsa, OK & Ft. Rucker, AL party heading up for Nats.

Myself, drhornii, TurbineSurgeon and Chopperpilot71 will all be up there.

This is mine and TurbineSurgeon's first Nats, so we are super excited. Only Chopperpilot71 has been to the USAF museum. This is going to be such an awesome trip.

Not only will I get to see some awesome models, but I'm lso looking forward to meeting some of my fellow ARCers in the flesh.

This will be an awesome week!

JED

The Old Fart and me was just talking about this tis morning, and a few other shows too, Region V, Indy, Butch OHare and St Louis in the fall. Will know more later.

Far as Nats. plan to go to show then next day go the Dayton AF museum for the day then thinking saturday going back to the Nationals for the day for one last walk thru in the vendors room. Was planning to sell kits there but do not wanna do the vendor tax permit thingy not really worth it.

Great.... where do you find out about that? I still get letters from Phoenix and Arizona every year about paying taxes, even though I tell them it will be a cold day in hell before I sell anything there again.

• 4 weeks later...

well, i've made the check for my budget....

- plane is between 650 - 700 euros

- hotel.......still not knowing if it's in the Convention Center or not......but 130 $ per night....leaving the day after the convention end...

- car is around 250 $

plus....plus......

still waiting that i can have my vacation on that time.......if yes...you gonna have a Belgian guy there !

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I'm there fo' sure! I'll be staying with the brother in law (train modeler) so the SWMBO will be occupied and not in attendance- HEHEHEHEEH! I'll be attempting to show my brother the dark side. I'm pumped- my first Nats since '95 AND I am entering my first (finished) build in 4 years. Barring any mishaps my 48th Revell Beagle will be in attendance. If I do screw it up well, I'll still be there!

I'll be there with the Zactowoman!

We've got a couple of vendor tables in the Fairfield Room.

Please stop by and say hello, buy some Zacto-stuff and check out my 1/32 YF-23 pattern!

I'll be bringing a few models for the contest. Probably bring my 1/48 D.520, a 1/144 entry, maybe a figure and some 'Movie Monsters' for the special theme award.

:unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in though for only the last two days, Friday and Saturday. The wallet crisis just can't take the additional two days. I haven't been at a NATS since the Beach in '96. I'm looking forward to it. I don't know if I'll complete a kit in time but I'll do my best.

TimC.

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be there with the Zactowoman!

We've got a couple of vendor tables in the Fairfield Room.

Please stop by and say hello, buy some Zacto-stuff and check out my 1/32 YF-23 pattern!

I'll be bringing a few models for the contest. Probably bring my 1/48 D.520, a 1/144 entry, maybe a figure and some 'Movie Monsters' for the special theme award.

:lol:

Dude- are you really bringing the YF-23 pattern??? Do you realize that it is likely I will now have to wear a bib to catch the drool? My wife is not happy with you now. She was hoping that I could go and be a normal person...

• 2 months later...