hello.

heLLO.

HELLO.

Where's the enthusiasm? WOOHOO! The Nat's are gettin' closer! Cyrus- what are you entering? I'd like to shake your hand. You, sir, are a phenomenal modeler.

Have you met Cy?? Hes one of the most down to earth cool guys out there. Oh and he won't be hard to miss either!! :salute:

Flint MI club attenadance at Nationals is up in the air.After reserving a room at Hyatt in December 08,for 4 we have 1 possibly 2 people backing out.We are having a club meeting sunday looking for replacements to take their place.$405 is a little too steep for just 2 of us.I hope to make with some more good friends.This is the closest it has been to me in 12 (1997 Columbus)years and it would be a shame not to go.At 61 and 1/2 I may not be up to another one in 12 years. I had fun in '97 wearing my U of M jersey but as bad as the Wolverines have been with OSU the last 5 years it won't be the same.

Where's the enthusiasm? WOOHOO! The Nat's are gettin' closer! Cyrus- what are you entering? I'd like to shake your hand. You, sir, are a phenomenal modeler.

Thanks for the praise Afterburner! I'm looking forward to putting some names with faces and catching up with all the regulars. As for my entry, I'll be bringing along my 1/48 IAF Kfir C7.

Have you met Cy?? Hes one of the most down to earth cool guys out there. Oh and he won't be hard to miss either!!
Thanks Mike! Looking forward to catching up with you too. Oh...btw what happened with the 1/48 A-10 bits, particularly the ladder? Hurry... my model has been sitting around waiting for paint.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the praise Afterburner! I'm looking forward to putting some names with faces and catching up with all the regulars. As for my entry, I'll be bringing along my 1/48 IAF Kfir C7.

Thanks Mike! Looking forward to catching up with you too. Oh...btw what happened with the 1/48 A-10 bits, particularly the ladder? Hurry... my model has been sitting around waiting for paint.

:thumbsup:

Hey Cy

We withdrew the A-10 parts upon request of the master maker once Mike V and I split. I am 99% certain Mike will be re releasing them soon under his new banner. Should be some cool stuff coming from him!!

Cheers

Mike

The Rumourmonger will be there on Thursday, work a few hours and then head east a couple of miles. Fortunately I had to work a few extra hours this week so I have a couple more available on Thursday.

Matt

(and no I will not have my Britmodeller mask...got too much grief over that pic last year! :))

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...hl=rumourmonger

Edited by Matt Roberts