Several transactions, no problems. A bit early to be concerned after 4 days, isn't it? Even if he shipped it as soon as you sent the money, 3-5 days is kind of a best case for CONUS to CONUS, especially considering the holiday weekend.

Four days is a bit soon to start worrying.

It's not like the guy is Sprue Brothers.... ;)

Seriously, I'd cut a bit of slack. If you don't hear anything by next Monday then you can start getting concerned.

Jeff

Thanks guys, it's all worked out with Mat and yes unfortunately it wasn't the best few days in recent memory (all's ok now). As I explained to Mat after he admitted he posted on here, if you're ever unhappy with a trade with me, let me know and I will make it right, promise.

College kid? I wish! Been in the Washington DC rat race for 2 years now (American Wind Energy Association, busier than Ive ever been in my life!) and loving it but kinda miss those university days up in the frozen Ottawa tundra :-)

Cheers all,

Mike

...but kinda miss those university days up in the frozen Ottawa tundra :-)

Cheers all,

Mike

U of Zero (Ottawa U) or Last Chance U (Carleton)?

Right now, it's a balmy -10 Celcius with about 20 cms of snow forecasted by Thursday. ;) At least we're not in the Prairie provinces (Saskatchewan and Manitoba) where it's been -50 Celcius (a little colder in Farenheit) with the wind chill.