Looking at the new 1/144 scale C-17 from Revell of Germany, the cargo bay floor really needs your dry transfer decals!

All the no-slip areas molded in will be a pain to paint. What the modeler need to do is sand the floor smooth and put a dry transfer decal no slip.

The decal thickness will be basically to scale and look impressive.

Well We should print At least 200Sheets for any item.

If Revell come to contact us for their products I can supply these for them immediately... :wub:

Thank you

Kim

I bet we can get 200 sold with the help of ARC :thumbsup:

What do you think ARC'rs?

Kim,

Do you need a committed order of 200 or just a show of hands of modelers who say they would buy them?

Edited by drhornii
Looking at the new 1/144 scale C-17 from Revell of Germany, the cargo bay floor really needs your dry transfer decals!

All the no-slip areas molded in will be a pain to paint. What the modeler need to do is sand the floor smooth and put a dry transfer decal no slip.

The decal thickness will be basically to scale and look impressive.

You did notice the rather large-ish decal along the bottom edge of the kit sheet, right??

J

revell04044previewbg_15.jpg

You did notice the rather large-ish decal along the bottom edge of the kit sheet, right??

J

revell04044previewbg_15.jpg

That is why I want to see the kit "in the flesh". Did not see that. I do like how dry transfer is raised like the real deal but this will do!

Thanks Jennings!