1:48 Revell/Hasegawa Phantom FGR MKII

As the title suggests i'm building a British Phantom. However i've looked over the kit and noticed that the cockpit could do with updating a little,

So if anyone has any Eduard/Aires sets for the Phantom i'd be willing to buy/trade them,

Also i'm looking for any decal sheets for 92 sqn (yep, the blue one)

Thanks for looking,

Mat.

AirDoc have a pretty nice pair of decal sheets for RAFG Phantoms (one with squadron markings and one with stencilling), including several 92 Squadron birds. I have them in 1/72nd and they are very nice indeed.

HTH,

Andre

As the title suggests i'm building a British Phantom. However i've looked over the kit and noticed that the cockpit could do with updating a little,

So if anyone has any Eduard/Aires sets for the Phantom i'd be willing to buy/trade them,

Thanks for looking,

Mat.

I have the decals for the blue one that comes in the Revell kit, but not sure if they're 92 sqn or not

I have the decals for the blue one that comes in the Revell kit, but not sure if they're 92 sqn or not

They are 92sqn, and i've got them... i've got my eyes on a black box cockpit set that might find it's way into the house..... somehow?!?

thanks.