Phantom for the 34th. time

Just got back from a trip to Kitchener to meet Shawn and complete another trade.

Thanks Shawn for the trade and delivering Jim's F-4 just don't leave any DNA samples on it.

Don

Shawn,

You do have a plastic bag EH??? was hoping you would keep your attention on Jim's kit.

Shawn and plastic..... Like a crack addict on his next fix. Wait till I let your bosses know about this!!!

Thanks for helping me out. PM me when you are off. I should be off a week this Monday, if everything goes well.

Don and Shawn thanks in advance to what I know will be a soggy transaction. Don, cash that cheque as soon as you get it as Char is wanting to buy a new bedroom set.... one that don't squeek. :whistle:

:cheers:

Emil

I have REALLY got to plan a trip to Canada.....

you guys are craking me up!

After the last couple of months of CRAP in General Discussion, it is nice to hear some good ole humor! I always liked Canada, they provide us with the hot chicks that work at Epcot in the Canada Pavilion-like that was a problem!

As Campbell's soup says, MmmmMmmm, Good!

-Jim

Shawn,

Shawn and plastic..... Like a crack addict on his next fix. Wait till I let your bosses know about this!!!

Emil

Let my bosses know, it gives me "sick-time" as I will be "de-toxxing". Something it appears I will soon be out on strike over. :) Hey, perhaps I can get more sick time if I continue to :P like this.

they provide us with the hot chicks that work at Epcot in the Canada Pavilion-like that was a problem!

-Jim

So that's where they all went...... Gonna have make a call to my buds in US Immigration...... Only the homely ones can go.

AND No SOUP for You!!!! :)

I have REALLY got to plan a trip to Canada.....

you guys are craking me up!

After the last couple of months of CRAP in General Discussion, it is nice to hear some good ole humor! I always liked Canada, they provide us with the hot chicks that work at Epcot in the Canada Pavilion-like that was a problem!

-Jim

You think we sent you the HOT CHICKS !!!!! :) BOY! you really DO need to come up here :D

Tony

Here's a pic of the girls modeling the new winter wear!

ice_fishing_bikini.jpg

Edited by TonyH
You think we sent you the HOT CHICKS !!!!! :) BOY! you really DO need to come up here :D

Tony

Here's a pic of the girls modeling the new winter wear!

ice_fishing_bikini.jpg

That better be carry on baggage for you 2010 trip mister!!!!!! :o :explode: