Looking for Dutch Decal 48-039 F-15 A/C of 32nd TFS

Hey guys

as I am just modeling Bitburg Air Base as an overall Diarama (Shelterarea) and some Spangs at a single diorama airfield I need "CR" Decals to complete my USAFE F-15 range of the 80s and 90s. It seems to be impossible to find and get the dutch decals on this world but hope is what you gonna losse at last.

So if anyone on this earth has the 1/48 Decalsheet I am looking for , please contact me via PM......

Thanks a lot...... to have an idea what I am producing.......I `d like to add a pic but the upload directory is currently unable. I`ll return and will add one later after availability

Hannants shows Astra Decals as planning a rerelease of their decals for the 32nd TFW F-15s.

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=ASD4813

That squadron has the most striking patch/badge of any American unit!

Thanks for answering

I mailed to Danny who runs astra decals some weeks ago and he`s not sure if or when he `ll get this thing done. I`d be happy if he does but does anyone knows when.....

having a nearly finished 1/48 F-15 C in fresh painted and weathered coulours on the model ramp makes it hard to be patient......

guess I`ll try to figure out what is all about with this annoncement at Hannants or try to catch danny once again. Knowing his stuff I`m pretty sure the decals would be great....