Ok guys.. Once apon a time, I had the patients and the computer know-how that allowed me to do alot of artwork..

Now days with family, work, building, sport, and technology surpassing me of late.. I am lacking in this department...

So I decided to start a thread where-by people who want a banner for their sig can ask, more gifted members to help regarding this matter...

I personally would like a banner that depicted a JAL (Previous scheme, and original scheme) for my own banner...

Of course as my builds change, I would like to change as we go... And so hope that members can help each other regarding this...

Chris

As one who fall's into the category of computer inept can I ask if anyone is willing to put together a banner for myself? Allegiant Air MD-80 perhaps? Thanks,

Regards,

Chris

Hey dude. I enjoy Doing Banners, you just get to play with photoshop. Heck, that's what I do for a living! hahaha

I'll take care of it... Gimme a couple of hours. You want some fries with your order :thumbsup: ?

Take Care

Well, Mario seems to be knocking 'em out, but Im willing to give 'em a go too, as I have time. Cant guarantee anything real flashy or anything, but Im willing to try.

Ne, I do 'em cuz its fun and easy. They don't have to be flashy, as long as YOU like it :thumbsup: plus, the more options we have, the better!

Take Care

If someone could do me one, that would be great. I'm doing a BMI A319 at the moment.

Felix

I´m having computer troubles at the office, so It will take me a little longer, but I'll see what I can Do

Take Care

• 2 weeks later...

Mario, I need your help mate!

I have finished my JAL build, so I am looking to change my banner.. Thats if you don't mind helping me out?

I am looking to do one with the 3 aircraft that I have just nominated.

One is the old QANTAS 707, the other is an Ansett Australia 747-400, and the third one is a Virgin Atlantic A340 in the new livery..

Here are the aircraft that I am building, but you don't need to use these exact pics. I just wanted to give you an idea of the aircraft that I am talking about..

QANTAS 707:

0809321.jpg

Ansett Australia 747-400:

0281889.jpg

Virgin Atlantic A340

1462733.jpg

Chris

Im gonna give this one a shot, see what I can come up w/.

*edit* Well, Ive played w/ it on & off for about 4 hours, and I just cant come up w/ anything that I like, and Im having a lot of trouble getting hte Airliners.net site to work for me, so I can try playing w/ other images. Im just having a lot of trouble coming up w/ something that has all 3 planes. Im just not overly creative when it comes to graphic design.

Edited by Adam Baker
Im gonna give this one a shot, see what I can come up w/.

*edit* Well, Ive played w/ it on & off for about 4 hours, and I just cant come up w/ anything that I like, and Im having a lot of trouble getting hte Airliners.net site to work for me, so I can try playing w/ other images. Im just having a lot of trouble coming up w/ something that has all 3 planes. Im just not overly creative when it comes to graphic design.

Adam, thanks for giving it a go mate.. No rush. So don't kill yourself over it!

Cheers for trying though!

I'll probably keep trying, but like I said, graphic design definitely isnt a strong point, but I like playing around w/ Photoshop. Who knows, I might eventually come up w/ something. The problem I was having, was trying to figure out how to fit in all 3 aircraft in such a way that they didnt clash really bad w/ each other.

Ok, this is what I came up w/. Definitely not as good as something Mario could probably knock out, but I kinda like it. I wish I how to blend the 3 images together so it would have a more fluid look to it, but I just dont know enough about the program to really be able to do it. I hope ya like it. If you want something changed, lemme know, and I'll see what I can do.

samchrisbanner.jpg

Edited by Adam Baker
Ok, this is what I came up w/. Definitely not as good as something Mario could probably knock out, but I kinda like it. I wish I how to blend the 3 images together so it would have a more fluid look to it, but I just dont know enough about the program to really be able to do it. I hope ya like it. If you want something changed, lemme know, and I'll see what I can do.

samchrisbanner.jpg

Great job mate. Thanks for all of your hard work..

Chris