It worked out that there were pretty much enough prizes in the draw for one prize per model. To keep this fair, I made up an Excel spreadsheet, and then did a random sort of the prizes which was placed against a list of the entries in the order they were received, so this list is purely luck of the draw. Here are the final results:

1. f12aaa - Simone Fiorito: TwoBobs 48-142 F/A-18C VFA-192 Golden Dragons
    Phantom - Shawn Weiler: Afterburner Decals Choice of any Legacy Hornet sheet from Afterburner's catalog
    Phantom - Shawn Weiler: Royale Resin F/A-18 Wheels
    Phantom - Shawn Weiler: Orion Scale Models 1/48 AV-8B Canopy Det. Cord
    TimMansfield - Tim Mansfield: Orion Scale Models 1/72 F/A-18A Tail Stiffening Plates
    HonzaK: TwoBobs 48-125 F/A-18C Mach Altus Crusaders VMFA-122
    Aarzee - Aaron Knight: TwoBobs 48-144 F/A-18D VMFA-332 Moonset
    Phantom - Shawn Weiler: TwoBobs 48-140 F/A-18C Hornets to Hellcats - 60 Years of Rampagers
    jordan03 - Brian Jordan: Orion Scale Models 1/48 F/A-18A Tail Stiffening Plates
    ThunderGrunt - Eugene Watts: Orion Scale Models 1/48 F/A-18A Tail Stiffening Plates
    Phantom - Shawn Weiler: MAW Decals aftermarket builders pack
    grobber - Robert Grob: MAW Decals aftermarket builders pack
    dmthamade - Don Hamade: Steel Beach 1/48 Hornet intake blanks
    twhite80 - Tyler White: Orion Scale Models 1/72 F/A-18A Tail Stiffening Plates
    drhornii - David Horn: TwoMikes Resin 1/48 Harrier 100% LERX
    kozlok - Keith Kozlowski: Fightertown Decals set of Hornet decals of the winner's choice from the current catalog.
    Phantom - Shawn Weiler: TwoBobs 48-108 F/A-18A Hurricane Katrina Relief VFA-204 and 159th FW F-15
    ALF18 - Dan McWilliams: TwoBobs 48-164 F/A-18B Rough Raiders
    f12aaa - Simone Fiorito: Orion Scale Models 1/32 F/A-18A Tail Stiffening Plates
    Tomcat RIO - Kevin Luo: Orion Scale Models 1/32 F/A-18A Tail Stiffening Plates
    Tomcat RIO - Kevin Luo: MAW Decals aftermarket builders pack
    SSgt6152: Steel Beach 1/48 Harrier intake blanks
    oortiz10 - Omar Ortiz: Fightertown Decals set of Hornet decals of the winner's choice from the current catalog.
    DiamondBug - Asher Chua: Afterburner Decals Choice of any Legacy Hornet sheet from Afterburner's catalog
    Rampage55 - Mark Barnes: Craig Sargent 1/48 Sky Models BAe-McDonnell HARRIER AV-8 decal sheet
    oortiz10 - Omar Ortiz: TwoBobs 48-072 F/A-18C/D Thunderbolts and Vikings - Marine Hornets of OIF
    oortiz10 - Omar Ortiz: Orion Scale Models 1/48 AV-8B Canopy Det. Cord

For anyone with a TwoBobs decal set and Mark Barnes, please contact me directly as I have these decal sheets to mail out. For everyone else, please contact the manufacturer directly and let them know of this draw result. Please contact me if you have any problems contacting your sponsor.

Edited by CraigSargent
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

on my side i havent recieved the maw builder pack either, craig you might want to check the tracking since you shipped it out already. postman might have knocked on my door while i was out and never called me, probably sitting at their warehouse.or worst :[

• 4 weeks later...