I'm doing a Lancaster for aguy I work with! Almost done, just decaling and a few little things!

My question is this, On the STRB wing bottom side it shows two lights, What color are they or are they just clear?

Thanks,

Bobby

Just clear landing lights, nothing fancy.

Mat

Where i work i have access to these (above mentioned) a/c. And if people would like some pictures of any specific parts, or just the whole thing, i'd be more than happy to supply them.

All the best,

Mat.

Lancaster cockpit and turret photos would be great.

Regards,

Murph

Lancaster cockpit and turret photos would be great.

Regards,

Murph

I'll be back at work on monday, so i'll take some then. and post them in the afternoon sometime.

Thanks Matt!!

It was the port side, I had the thing upside down early really early this morning!!

Not a problem, anyhting else, just send me a msg/post here.

Where i work i have access to these (above mentioned) a/c. And if people would like some pictures of any specific parts, or just the whole thing, i'd be more than happy to supply them.

All the best,

Mat.

Do you work on the BBMF at Coningsby then Mat?

:(

All the best,

Mat.

Personaly I'm not realy into the prop-stuff but I'm sure lot's of fellow-ARC'ers would realy appreciate some good ref-stuff !!! :woot.gif:

Maybe a good idea to get them posted in the "walk-around" section...?!

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

That would have to be a yes.

Mat

Very COOL!

I had the priviledge of a very special private tour a few years ago when I worked in the motor trade. One of the guys bought a car off me and then invited me over to have a look around when he found out about my interest in aviation.

It was a marvellous experience getting the chance to sit in the cockpit of a Spitfire and Hurricane let alone sitting in the tail turret of the Lanc. I'll never forget it!

You blokes do a tremendous job keeping those old girls in such fine fettle. ;)

I park up on the viewing area off the road to Dogdyke most Tuesdays and watch the Typhoons while I eat my lunch.

You never know, I might see you around.

Cheers,

;)

• 4 weeks later...