sorry!

not sure how the grey/green will look - have you tried a test to see?

I'm thinking the same thing. I think I'll leave it alone. I Don't think I can handle any more masking any way.....But ........Maybe ..I .....can....do ...moreeeeeeeeee! I'm going to do a test shot. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ken for helping me maintain my courage.

Curt

I think it looks fine!!! Its nice to have a darker gray on it..make sin pop...and with a bit of post shading you can really tone it down to whatever you want. Break through that block and keep pushing ahead!!!!

Sean

Thanks Sean.

I'm going to use the Fulcrum grey/green with some medium grey in it to tone it down some.

This is so ambitious. excellent job so far. I like the color choice especially because Testors Med. gray has a nice blue tint to it. The only thing I would suggest is maybe RLM 75 grauviolet...just like that color only reason why I even Mention it. Also, Thanks for the link Erin.

I discovered somthing! I was getting realy tired of picking off little pieces of masking, so what i did was take it to the bah tob and soak it down. After a few minutes two things happened. 1, the tape became soft and 2, the paint came off the tape making it easy to see. I simply rubbed woth my thumb and the tape came off. I also noticed that the ridges around the masking also came off! so it was a 3 fold venture! all the tape is removed, the ridges are gone and the model is clean and ready for Future!

Curt

I painted the Bare metal areas. I'm almost prepped for a coat of Future. I'm dieing to put the decals on her.

That bare metal area took 5 coats of diferent color paints! It looks much better in real life.

Curt

Please excuse me whilst I scrape my jaw from the floor....

That looks amazing!

I'm now very seriously considering doing the same on my Eurofighter..... You git! :thumbsup:

Jamie

I got all the decals on, and ready for weathering! Gonna have to wait till next week to finish the paint though. I ran out of dull! I'm going to start on the extended gear now. A few pics.

Here is a ramp down. I'm wondering if i should paint the area that is exposed only when the ramp is lowered grey...... And opionions?

p5100013.jpg

It looks alot better dull. I like the black markings on her.

P5140015.jpg

P5140016.jpg

Still alot more to do!

Curt