needing instructions for the Aca. M2 Bradley

Rats, I just tried to do it, did not come out as planned. (very blurry) I will try again on monday when I have time to set things properly. again sorry.

I appreciate the help. A photo would work fine. I've even tried emailing MRC and they want the barcode from the box before they'll email the instructions (no barcode even because I bought the interior from someone else). I understand that for parts, but that's a little silly.

If you have access to a fax I can get the fax number at the apartment complex office.

Thanks,

John

Edited by pastafarian
Send me your email address. I have the Tamiya M2 w/interior directions. They are different in part numbers, but you should be able to figure it out.

Thanks Gino. My email is jmgaines02 AT hotmail.com

while I've got you, how's your scud knowledge? :salute: I posted some questions on armorama but it looks like no one knows. Here's what I posted:

--I've got a DML scud on order and I'm working on getting references.

--I've googled these and I'm running across both "olive drab" looking and sand colors. Are both of these correct?

--As far as the missile, I'm seeing more "green" missiles on the launcher, but more white missiles that have been shot down. Color change paint? :huh: Or a different time period?

--Last question for now, I haven't seen too many close, detail pics, but the launchers don't seem too chipped up or faded from the sun. I would think the sand and sun would --do a job on these vehicles. If they do get chipped up, what's the primer color?

Thanks for the help,

John

Edited by pastafarian

Directions away.

I saw it at Armorama. I don't know too much about Scuds. There is not a whole lot of refences on them. I did one a while back as an Iraqi piece, long ago lost to the moving monsters. I did it in sand w/a white missile. I weathered it pretty heavily as you suggest too. I imagine those would be the colors. Every other piece of Iraqi equipment was/is painted some shade of sand. I think it looked good.

Good luck.

Got the email. Thanks again!

Moving monsters attacked me also during the last move. Before the move my wife asked "Where are you going to put all of these finished models?" She doesn't ask that anymore :thumbsup: Fortunately, a few of the cooler pieces made it only needing a few small repairs.

What happened to all the scud trucks? Did they scoot them over to Iran? I don't remember hearing much about them for OIF.

John

There were some Scuds fired during the opening of the war. They were pretty quickly identified and destroyed though. We came across a couple abandoned ones in the desert too. They had many less than they did in ODS and our techniques for getting them were better too.