Some great looking cars there, Frank!

I take these are in 1/24 or 1/25? I have one (rally) car model in my stash and I was going to order some ignition wire for it, but wasn't fully sure what's the right size in this scale.

Thanks Jan!

These are all 1/25 scale...as for ignition wire, you can order it from detailmaster.com or modelcargarage.com ...I'm sure you'll find some other goodies to add to your rally car on those sites!! As for the actual size of the wire, I believe, that US 28 or 30 gauge hookup wire would be about right.

Thanks Jan!

These are all 1/25 scale...as for ignition wire, you can order it from detailmaster.com or modelcargarage.com ...I'm sure you'll find some other goodies to add to your rally car on those sites!! As for the actual size of the wire, I believe, that US 28 or 30 gauge hookup wire would be about right.

Thanks for the links!

• 2 weeks later...
Did you make your own decals on the Marines car... or is that a sheet??

I made the decals myself, but the Eagle, Globe and Anchor was pilfered off the net and slapped on the sheet.

@Wayne: The Charger is out now, but I haven't seen many in the LHS...they have them at Tower Hobbies online though. It has the same chassis and engines that were available in the old 69 Charger kit.

Edited by Frank Steffens
@Wayne: The Charger is out now, but I haven't seen many in the LHS...they have them at Tower Hobbies online though. It has the same chassis and engines that were available in the old 69 Charger kit.

Have a link or Kit#?

Is this the body with out the vinyl top?

Edited by Wayne S