looking to swap for some older 48th kits.

:bandhead2:

looking for some older kits. in 48th scale

Boxes and decals not a real biggie to me. Also they could be started but no glue bombs. as long as there complete.

Arii,Monogram testors

P47 razor backs

Monogram

P-51B,F86,Mig 15,Me109E,Ju87(Not sure on this one but looking for a stuka

any make of the Fw190A and D and TA152's

Possible trading stock

Monogram pro-Mod kits 48th

Ju88A4 shrink wrapped

He111 complete except the torpedo's are missing.

32ed scale

21st centure

Zero

MC202

Bf109F4

Dave Thompson's (UMI resin) Fw190S conversion w/ older Fw190A by hasegawa

Combat Vac of the Ta152 (bunch of 190D parts to complete the build

Not sure if I set the new account up for messages so if your interested could you contact me off board at

harrell928@comcast.net

Have a good one all

Bob in California :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

looking for some older kits. in 48th scale

Boxes and decals not a real biggie to me. Also they could be started but no glue bombs. as long as there complete.

Arii,Monogram testors

P47 razor backs

Monogram

P-51B,F86,Mig 15,Me109E,Ju87(Not sure on this one but looking for a stuka

any make of the Fw190A and D and TA152's

Possible trading stock

Monogram pro-Mod kits 48th

Ju88A4 shrink wrapped

He111 complete except the torpedo's are missing.

32ed scale

21st centure

Zero

MC202

Bf109F4

Dave Thompson's (UMI resin) Fw190S conversion w/ older Fw190A by hasegawa

Combat Vac of the Ta152 (bunch of 190D parts to complete the build

Not sure if I set the new account up for messages so if your interested could you contact me off board at

harrell928@comcast.net

Have a good one all

Bob in California :thumbsup:

Hi Bob

I've got these 1/48 scale kits For sale or For Trade. Some of the kits have been rebagged and reboxed. All parts are accounted for in ecah kit. Most of them come with some sort of aftermarket items. If you want to TRADE??? look for my want list at the end of this posting.

Here's the list!!!!

REVELL/MONGRAM

MONOGRAM #6806 P-51B Mustang Reboxed & Rebagged, Fuslage & Wings are of ther sprues, and are taped together with TAMIYA tape. NO kit decals, Replaced with a FULL Superscale Sheet for the P-51B Mustang #48-979 It has 'SHORT FUSE SALLE" & SHELLELAGH on it.

MONOGRAM #5487 HI Tech P-47D T-Bolt (Bubbletop) Reboxed & Rebagged, NO kit decals, Replaced with a FULL Aeromaster Sheet for the P-47D T-Bolt (Bubbletop) #48-433 406th F.G. T-Bolts. Has ANGIE, SAUCY SUZY, & BIG *** BIRD II on it. The decals are cut for the Monogram kit. It comes with the Factory P/E Set and a MEDALLION MODELS P-47D T-Bolt RESIN Accessorie set. The set includes, Dropped Flaps & Elevators, Cockpit. Some Minor work has been done on the Elavators, and the Seat & Foot Peadls have been painted ALUMINUIM.

REVELL/MONOGRAM #5242 P-47D (Razorback) T-Bolt. Reboxed & Rebagged, NO kit decals, Replaced with a FULL Superscale Sheet for the P-47D (Razorback) T-bolt #48-456 P-47D Razorbacks, 56th F.G. Aces, David Schilling & Eugene O'Neils A/C are on this sheet.

ARII #A335-800 Focke Wulf Fw-190 Have 2 kits, both have been rebagged, NO kit decals, Both kits come with AIRWAVES Cockpit P/E Sets.

Heres what I'm looking for in 1/48 scale A/C Kits

EDUARD #8223 F6F-3 Hellcat MkII Dual Combo I'll TRADE any 3 of my kits for this

CLASSIC AIRFRAMES #4130 B-57B Canberra I'll TRADE any 3 kits for this.

CLASSIC AIRFRAMES #???? Westland Whirlwind The kit with the injected plasltic canopy, 2nd issue. I'll TRADE any 2 kits for this.

If you dont have any of the kits on my want list, or if you'd like to buy any of the kits or all of them, send me a listing of kits you have to TRADE with and a price quote for the kits, and we'll go from there.

Regards

Bob in CANADA

Hi Guy

Only swapping material was what I listed on the site.

Wouldn't mind them but don't need the decal for the 47 razor or 51B's as I'm wanting to do them in Captured markings.

let me know if there was something OK?

Later

Bob

Hi Bob

I've got these 1/48 scale kits For sale or For Trade. Some of the kits have been rebagged and reboxed. All parts are accounted for in ecah kit. Most of them come with some sort of aftermarket items. If you want to TRADE??? look for my want list at the end of this posting.

Here's the list!!!!

REVELL/MONGRAM

MONOGRAM #6806 P-51B Mustang Reboxed & Rebagged, Fuslage & Wings are of ther sprues, and are taped together with TAMIYA tape. NO kit decals, Replaced with a FULL Superscale Sheet for the P-51B Mustang #48-979 It has 'SHORT FUSE SALLE" & SHELLELAGH on it.

MONOGRAM #5487 HI Tech P-47D T-Bolt (Bubbletop) Reboxed & Rebagged, NO kit decals, Replaced with a FULL Aeromaster Sheet for the P-47D T-Bolt (Bubbletop) #48-433 406th F.G. T-Bolts. Has ANGIE, SAUCY SUZY, & BIG *** BIRD II on it. The decals are cut for the Monogram kit. It comes with the Factory P/E Set and a MEDALLION MODELS P-47D T-Bolt RESIN Accessorie set. The set includes, Dropped Flaps & Elevators, Cockpit. Some Minor work has been done on the Elavators, and the Seat & Foot Peadls have been painted ALUMINUIM.

REVELL/MONOGRAM #5242 P-47D (Razorback) T-Bolt. Reboxed & Rebagged, NO kit decals, Replaced with a FULL Superscale Sheet for the P-47D (Razorback) T-bolt #48-456 P-47D Razorbacks, 56th F.G. Aces, David Schilling & Eugene O'Neils A/C are on this sheet.

ARII #A335-800 Focke Wulf Fw-190 Have 2 kits, both have been rebagged, NO kit decals, Both kits come with AIRWAVES Cockpit P/E Sets.

Heres what I'm looking for in 1/48 scale A/C Kits

EDUARD #8223 F6F-3 Hellcat MkII Dual Combo I'll TRADE any 3 of my kits for this

CLASSIC AIRFRAMES #4130 B-57B Canberra I'll TRADE any 3 kits for this.

CLASSIC AIRFRAMES #???? Westland Whirlwind The kit with the injected plasltic canopy, 2nd issue. I'll TRADE any 2 kits for this.

If you dont have any of the kits on my want list, or if you'd like to buy any of the kits or all of them, send me a listing of kits you have to TRADE with and a price quote for the kits, and we'll go from there.

Regards

Bob in CANADA

Hi Guy

Only swapping material was what I listed on the site.

Wouldn't mind them but don't need the decal for the 47 razor or 51B's as I'm wanting to do them in Captured markings.

let me know if there was something OK?

Later

Bob

Hi Bob

Nothing really got my eye on your SWAPPING Material Listing. What else do you have in 1/48 scalee WW2 items you might want to TRADE with???

Regards

Bob in CANADA