• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

Next up is a kit i started last year which got put on the back burner for a while as i had to decide which decals i was going to put on it. I wanted the blue JASDF Phantom for ages and bought the kit specifically for it, but then i won a set of Zotz decals for a dragon decorated plane! After a lot of deliberation the blue scheme won and the kit is now finished!

so here is the 1/48 Hasegawa F-4EJ Kai in the 8sqn colours!

Kit is OOB except for a pair of Aires resin seats!

P1000359.jpg

P1000360.jpg

P1000361.jpg

P1000362.jpg

P1000363.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My next build is the 1/144 Trumpeter F-22 Raptor. This kit was bought less than a week ago and went together so nicely and with such little fuss that it was assembled in only a few hours!

The kit has fully detailed weapons and gear bays and comes with a good array of weaponry and external tanks.

It is painted in the 2 tone JASDF blue scheme for the what if group build.

Decals came from a variety of sources, including the kit, aftermarket F-4 decal sheets and the panther logo from a Mitsubishi F-1

P1000364.jpg

P1000365.jpg

P1000366.jpg

P1000367.jpg

Comments welcome

Demn that blue on blue scheme is nice!!! :)

Very inspireing builds! can´t wait until I get down to business with my F-2!

Thanks Aigore

I must admit i'm quite looking forward to what you do with your F-2 as i've dug mine out of the stash to do when i see how well yours has come out! No pressure though! :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Time for a few updates! First up is a Dragon 1/144 Tornado ECR which has been painted in the display scheme used by the Italian Air Force. It still needs the Roundels putting on. Decals are from my 1/48 Tornado kit reduced to 1/144 scale! All comments welcome

P1000400.jpg

P1000401.jpg

P1000402.jpg

I have that kit, also. I afraid of the stripes, though.

RYAN.

Hi Ryan

Dont be afraid of the stripes, the easiest way to do it is one part of the kit at a time., marking out the stripe outlines with a pencil then painting them afterwards. If you try and do the whole kit in one go, you'll just get confused and put paint in the wrong places (believe me, i did it!!). Good luck with what is a very nice kit to build.

• 3 weeks later...

Time for another update guys, this time a 1/48 Italeri Tornado from the Italian Air Force in the Black Panthers special colour scheme. I started this last year and it sat in my half built pile until i finally got round to finishing it.

P1000424.jpg

P1000426.jpg

As normal feel free to add comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Next is an Airfix 1/48 TSR.2 done in special JASDF markings. Bang seats from an F-4, lumps and bumps from a Tornado and the bits box, decals from Zotz. Built for the What If group build so more pictures in the build threads there.

P1000437.jpg

P1000439.jpg

P1000438.jpg

P1000440.jpg

• 2 months later...

Time for another update, i've been quite lazy about updating lately, so got a few to put on, but got to take some pictures first. This update is for a Classic Airframes Canberra T.17 in 1/48 scale. It was built for the Canberra GB on Britmodeller but i thought i'd share here too. Please feel free to comment!

P1000576.jpg

P1000574.jpg

P1000575.jpg

P1000577.jpg

These are some sharp looking builds. Really like your Academy Hornet. Currently building that one as well. Once I get a camera to take some shots Ill post them on here! Thanks for showing!