Unfortunately for me, this is the Airfix offering.... Without wanting to sound too nasty. IT'S F@~+*%*G S*#T. Nothing fits well. i'm going to have to use a ton of filler, and i've only glued the wings together!!!!! Also the decals look about 3' thick!!!!

Anyway, rant over. More pics to follow.

Mat

Unfortunately for me, this is the Airfix offering.... Without wanting to sound too nasty. IT'S F@~+*%*G S*#T. Nothing fits well. i'm going to have to use a ton of filler, and i've only glued the wings together!!!!! Also the decals look about 3' thick!!!!

Anyway, rant over. More pics to follow.

Mat

Well, on the good side, your new banner looks good. Glad it turned out OK.

:cheers:

wow, that only took 2 days! must be a reallycr@p kit. you know, there is plenty of time left to join with another kit, you dont have to bow out on the first one

Words cannot begin to describe this kit, well ones that wouldn't get me kicked off this forum. Nothing went together without requiring half a ton of filler and rescribing. Might get me a tamiya mk Vb... nice and easy.

Words cannot begin to describe this kit, well ones that wouldn't get me kicked off this forum. Nothing went together without requiring half a ton of filler and rescribing. Might get me a tamiya mk Vb... nice and easy.

Do it, get the Tamiya!