New 1/32 F-18C/D resin intakes from DMold

I'm proud to report that the new F-18 intake correction set has been introduced into DMold line.

Visit www.dmold.ucoz.com site please to see more details about this particular set.

With the regards,

Dmitri

Dmold Modelworks

Edited by Dimitri

Do they include the intake lip? It says they are "represented correctly" but in the pic, they seem to be the color the the kit's plastic, so I wanted to ask. Have you (if it's "you") done anything about the fit of the intake lips? I'm near this step on my current build, and I've heard the fit of the kit's lips are one of the few really sour spots as far as fit.

Thanks,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome stuff.

Do you know if the intakes for the UK Phantoms will be available again in the UK any time soon? Everywhere that sells them seems to be sold out :pray:

Becouse of unsolvable problems with payment from Relish Models model shop I completely refused from any shipments to this shop already for months ago, and since that time I ship any sets to the NA-Hobbies only. So, if you are interested in any sets, order them from NAH, please.

Regards,

Dmitri

DMold Modelworks

Becouse of unsolvable problems with payment from Relish Models model shop I completely refused from any shipments to this shop already for months ago, and since that time I ship any sets to the NA-Hobbies only. So, if you are interested in any sets, order them from NAH, please.

Regards,

Dmitri

DMold Modelworks

I'll wait for the exchage rate to move back in favour of the pound then I think :thumbsup:

I'm proud to report that the new F-18 intake correction set has been introduced into DMold line.

Visit www.dmold.ucoz.com site please to see more details about this particular set.

With the regards,

Dmitri

Dmold Modelworks

Dimitri,

Any idea of a release date for the 1/48 Revell Rafale intakes.

Rick

Nowhere, unfortunately. At the present time I ship any sets to the NAH model shop in the US only.

It really is unfortunate that the availability of these outstanding products is so very limited!!

Gene K

(who can't find Dimitri's 1/48 F-4E/F/G intakes)