Italeri's 48th Tornado IDS

Got this cheap at a swapmeet today. looks good, hope parts fit well but the pit is very sparse. Eduard has PE for F3 version, can use that? Other options? Aires has nothing, CMK has nothing and Quickboost has nothing. Ohh i'm going for the british ODS sharkmouth option, whenever it's built.

Paragon makes a fair amount of resin for it: exhaust nozzles; a correction piece for the tailfin; bang seats; bulged tires; dropped flapsn and slats, and wing pylon sets for the IDS and F.3 ADV.

Eduard has the F.3 PE set. But according to Eduard's site, their IDS PE sets are discontinued.

Hannants and North Amerian Hobbies carry Paragon. Meteor (runs for cover at mentioning them) did when they were still in business.

I wanna see how the upcoming Hobby Boss Tornados look :D

Got this cheap at a swapmeet today. looks good, hope parts fit well but the pit is very sparse. Eduard has PE for F3 version, can use that? Other options? Aires has nothing, CMK has nothing and Quickboost has nothing. Ohh i'm going for the british ODS sharkmouth option, whenever it's built.

No,rear cockit has different CRT display set up than GR1/4/IDS.You can do a very good OOB build,

Why not check out the threads on our GB here

Merv (ex-RAF Tornado bombhead)